1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Panda Slapped!! Need Help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jessicacrace, Aug 29, 2011.

Hi Friends,

My site has been slapped by panda algo. and i lose my whole traffic, It was very difficult for me. Another difficulty was that my domain was gone expire and all pages are being de-indexed from google. So my question is that if i re-register my site them it will remain same panda slapped or i can begin like a fresh start. Help me

Thank in Advance

jessicacrace, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  2. dummy2010

dummy2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    expired? that is bad, so it wasnt on or is still not back on? Have you lost your content? Get your site back with the content if you can and start making the conten unique and build links to the site, good quality relevant manual links together with some automated article and directory submission,

dummy2010, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  3. ronharper

ronharper Peon

Best Answers:
    Google makes its updates on sites regularly so I don't think it'll still be slapped so long as you give it some time to readjust. If you try to reregister it and restart your efforts a day after it was slapped, you might find some difficulty in the short-term, but you should still be able to rank for your keywords eventually, as long as you change the bad practices you once had.

ronharper, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  4. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you need to post unique content for promotion

abhijit, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  5. Abhishek Kundu

Abhishek Kundu Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi jessica,
    if your domain name is expiring then you should re-new the domain name as soon as possible as Google check these things.
    as i am not aware of your niche your website is, it will be difficult for me to give you a proper answer.

if you can PM me the details of your website i can give you an analysis of your website. :)

now to answer your question, to come out of the panda slap try to do the following.
    - create good quality original content.
    - try to keep the visitors happy on your website. if they spend more time in your website that's good.
    - do quality back-linking to your website.

hope this helps your website.

kindest,
    abhishek kundu
    SEO Consultant

Abhishek Kundu, Aug 30, 2011 IP