1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How we can earn with clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ugdjan, Aug 8, 2011.

I have applied clickbank products to my website, but after 6 months i can sell only one product. Can you pls tell me how can i market clickbank products. What are the secrets market clickbank products ? If anybody knows pls tell me ?

ugdjan, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  2. socialdaniel

socialdaniel Peon

Best Answers:
    There really is no secret. Does your product correspond to what you are presenting on your website?

socialdaniel, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  3. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    What is your website topic and does your website relate to the product you are promoting.
    If yes then try adding a small banner to the product website in your sidebar and a link at the end of the article to maximize your sales.

GrandRoyal, Aug 9, 2011 IP
  4. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use PPC. It's easy and fast.

g36, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  5. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you should make user attract to buy product that you recommended

good luck with that

robyries, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  6. mattinway

mattinway Guest

Best Answers:
    Choose a niche on demand, promote your product to targeted prospects. You can find targeted buyer at your niche related forum, blog etc.

mattinway, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  7. saladflorida

saladflorida Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how does ppc corelate to clickbank prmotion?

saladflorida, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  8. rovad

rovad Member

Best Answers:
    You can target relevant keywords with PPC on Google or use any other form of targeted and relevant paid traffic generation for Clickbank products - however, you need to know what you're doing, it really is easy when you get used to it, but if you are a starter you may quickly burn out, making less than you spend, or even not making money at all.

rovad, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  9. KewlGurl

KewlGurl Peon

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing is the best way of promoting your affiliate product, you can do that maual as well as by several automated tools or you can also hire somebody from odesk or from elance to write artilces for you, But ClickBank is a marketplace where you have to be patient!

KewlGurl, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  10. edfgdfger

edfgdfger Peon

Best Answers:
    focus on developing affiliates

edfgdfger, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  11. bertmat

bertmat Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to get traffic to your site is to have many backlinks pointing to your website.backlinks are links on other websites pointing to your site.you can create these by submitting articles onto online article submittersalso by starting a blog and post to it regularly with every second article having your link in it.there are many other ways in which to create backlinks to your site.RegardsBert

bertmat, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  12. SkullTraill2

SkullTraill2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been in Aff Marketing for years now. And I advise a mixture of the above.
    OK, so you find a product in ClickBank called "XProduct".
    1. Buy the domain XproductReviews.com
    2. Put a small site.
    3. Put 2 Articles about your product, and put your Affiliate link of the product in the article.
    4. Build backlinks to your website.
    5. Rank well in Google.
    6. Wait....
    7. Enjoy MASSIVE profit.

Of course I have only given a very basic outline here. If you are really interested in learning and earning, check the link in my signature (below).

SkullTraill2, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  13. DanJacobs

DanJacobs Member

Best Answers:
    I've been running 2 websites for almost 2 years now. It's a music niche and i'm only promoting music products and services. Only 4,000 ish hits per month on the main site but so far i've sold zero.
    I also have 5 products on clickbank as a vendor, re-done sales and thank you pages the best i can with no funds to hire a professional - sales so far = zero

i know it's hard work, i've written dozens of articles for squidoo/hubpages/blogger/wp blog etc with links to affiliate products, also used yahoo answers and included links too but nothing.

I'm either cursed or have the worst luck in the world - i'm working round the clock as i don't have a day job (was laid off last year) but can't make anything except a few book/dvd sales that aren't via clickbank

Any helpful advice would be appreciated

DanJacobs, Aug 30, 2011 IP