1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Love Ask me for death in joking and now family not agree...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by humtuma, Aug 24, 2011.

1. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Some days before ,girl brother said me Forgot that girl.Otherwise you suffers. If you listen my whole story than you also said that please write a book on your story.And i have already try to do the suicide for her and you said forgot that girl. It is very easy to say forgot. But it is very difficult to forgot.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
    humtuma, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  2. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't know that Natural selection is nothing but a retard dark age mentality prevalent in Hindu and Muslim societies . :confused:

The Webby, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  3. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    so....why are you still here? we obviously can't help you. Don't you have real friends that can help?

Project Mobius, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  4. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am here b'coz i think any idea will be provide by the dp members. And my friends are just try to impress my family.And due to my friends only, i am here.

humtuma, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  5. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    so what? no more suicide thoughts? your done with your EMO thread? We've already given you ideas, now go do them instead of staying here?

Project Mobius, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  6. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tell your family this: who's going to marry the girl, you or your family?

Seriously, you do NOT need your family approval to marry someone. You don't need anyone's approval.

If you want to marry her, go for it. Life is too short for you to complicate it. If your family doesn't approve, screw it.

g36, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  7. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate, you at least need approval of the girl you want to marry.. ;)

The Webby, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  8. janiepetter

janiepetter Peon

Best Answers:
    Which suggestion you have given so far?

janiepetter, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  9. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Leave me alone for the sometime.Now,I don't want any more suggestion. My life is going to hell.Thanks all the dp members for the support.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
    humtuma, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  10. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, you've got issues. Try visit a shrink or something.

g36, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  11. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure mate, I'll help you with that..
    since you don't want anymore suggestions and want to be left alone, I took the privilege to report this thread for a lock.

May you find the peace...

The Webby, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  12. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    have you bothered to read all the replies? i guess not

Project Mobius, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  13. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @humtuma
    It's become obvious that you have been raised a certain way.Your family has 100% control of you and your life.A man only becomes a man when "he" has control of his life.If you need permission even as to who you can love or not love then you are still a child.Your woman needs a man,she isn't getting one.Perhaps this is all for the best....no marriage.A marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman.The "man" is missing in this union.
    We have tried to give you advice but you insist on just giving up and feeling sorry for yourself.I for one am done with you.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  14. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Linda, I honestly thing that the OP is nothing but a troll..

I mean look at him, do you think that 'any' girl wants to be with such a gutless, spineless man, who runs to a forum and cries a freaking ocean?

The Webby, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  15. vampiro

vampiro Peon

Best Answers:
    I loved reading the comments of this fairytale-like story of humtuma. It is fun for others but it is very difficult for the one involve. It is easy to advice but it is difficult to be done.

However, in my point of view, just like Romeo and Juliet story, he should fight till the end. I know he has good mental capacity being a businessman and the girl being a doctor has many connections as well. She can drug all her family members who will not approve or stand in their way of unity. If money is not a problem then he can also create his own private army as well to protect himself too.

But I think there is a bigger issue in here that OP doesn't shared to us. And I respect his privacy. If he thinks that living without this girl makes his life worthless then suicide can be a remedy but I am not favor on that. He keeps on telling that he tried to commit suicide but unsuccessful. I guess, he still wants to live.

vampiro, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  16. janiepetter

janiepetter Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read all the replies but found nothing from your side.

janiepetter, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  17. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not the fast forward man. Where as suicide. Now It's become useless for me. Three times i have already try.One by poison , second by injection and third by house.
    Whereas about love. I have done it by heart.So its difficult but i'll try. I take the help of drink to forgot her. But again problem create, when she knows i have start drink,she start crying. This time my condition is neither i can live nor die. Today if i will die ,tomorrow she will die. And i don't want that she will die.
    I can't believe when i have try to do suicide first time , she also try.she jump from the house for me.

SOME FRIENDS TRY TO DESTROY MY LIFE AND SOME SAVES MY LIFE.......I will write a whole love story.Than you should also know why i can't leave her.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
    humtuma, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  18. Emily Johnson

Emily Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Look, you need to LISTEN. Why in the world would you want to commit suicide? That is such a cowardly approach to this situation? Also, you go and get drunk because you cant deal with your problems? If I was this girl of yours, I'd leave you in a heart beat because you cant seem to man up and deal with the issue at hand.

You've tried to kill yourself unsuccessfully 3 times? How is that even possible? If you really wanted to do it, it'd be done already. Don't be so foolish.

BE A MAN! You're girlfriend seems to be more of a man than you. Prove to her that you deserve her. Stop feeling sad for yourself. Do it for your own sake and be happy that you still have options. Take a risk and see what happens.

Emily Johnson, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  19. neo127

neo127 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When don't afraid of suicide than it means you don't afraid of dying. If I think negatively than it is sure that if you won't marry her you'll commit suicide and if you do than your family will kill you. If dying is sure than why shouldn't you die after marriage at least you won't regret it and as I've found in the searching, the police have to protect you if you go there with application to save yourself from the "Honor killing" and thus you'll be safe and later on things will be alright with the time. If things goes in the correct directions than your family will accept you after the marriage so don't get worried.

neo127, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  20. Virgun

Virgun Peon

Best Answers:
    if u want, try my sugestion, fighting with your both openent (on this case ur family n his family) till u die,
    i think that is the better way than u put ur life on the death but u left whole sadness to ur girlfren,
    Im watching on your case, hev u ever watch India movie? like Khabikusi khabigam, it is very seems with ur love story,,
    be gentle my fren, u can!!
    run as far as u can with ur girlfren,, i think money isnot problem,
    If u not afraid to suicide, then fight till u die,,
    try!!

Virgun, Sep 1, 2011 IP