1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

StuckAds - New content locking gateway network ( better then CPA Lead and BLamAds)

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by csebastian, Jun 11, 2011.

?

How was your Stuckads experience for you ?

1. Good

30.0%
  2. Bad

30.0%
  3. Don`t know, I`m gonna sign up

40.0%
  1. stuckadschris

stuckadschris Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey mtmjohn, I'd be happy to discuss your application with you. Please hit me on Skype with the email you used to sign up etc. and I'll get you expedited. Otherwise, you will go through the approvals department.

stuckadschris, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  2. stuckadschris

Best Answers:
    I wonder why the 2 people who voted no voted that way as I don't recognize either one of them. Perhaps they were turned down by the approvals department.

I invite them to contact me and discuss any concerns they may have I am available on Skype. Otherwise, it just looks like they are either rejected apps, or competitors.

The webmasters we have on board couldn't be happier with the payout rates, the immediate service and the range of offers- over 900 internationally.

stuckadschris, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  3. stuckadschris

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone,

GREAT NEWS!

StuckAds has opened our incentive network portal so now you can not only stack cash with content locking, you can also promote our offers via direct linking, media buys, etc. If you are a member of our network, you can access the incentive portal via http://publishers.stuckads.com . If you haven't applied yet, go to http://stuckads.com and apply then hit me on Skype at: StuckAdsChris and I'll expedite your application.

stuckadschris, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  4. stuckadschris

Best Answers:
    When you get signed up, hit me on Skype and I will expedite your approval. I approved a couple hundred people yesterday and today. This network is blowing up.

stuckadschris, Aug 29, 2011 IP