1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fast Adsens Tips

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Syedmazhar, Aug 28, 2011.

Adsense ads. can be placed anywhere in your web pages, but there are specific areas of your web pages recommended by Google, which has proven to generate more clicks.

According to Google, and our experience: The ads are placed above the fold tend to perform better than those below the fold.

Ads placed near rich content and navigational aids usually well because users are focused on areas of a page.

Ads placed in the top left and generally work better than others.

Ads on the bottom of long articles and those that are integrated or merge with the content too good.

Of course there are other strategies, such as creating content pages high paying keyword to meet the different sites and also generate more traffic to your site. These must be implemented to ensure success.

Syedmazhar, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  2. lalitdhiman

lalitdhiman Active Member

Best Answers:
    if your blog/site is made up of crap then it wont make any difference you place in between content or merge it...
    placement matters but on only good sites/blogs which are full of quality contents and yes..traffic is the main thing...

lalitdhiman, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why do you give tips that nobody asked you for? Where did you copy them from?

JamesColin, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  4. Syedmazhar

Syedmazhar Peon

Best Answers:
    Why should i copy them i am not posting any link in this thread i just want to explore my knowledge on this forum understand? If you have any objection you can report me...

Syedmazhar, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  5. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ads placed in the top & bottom of articles CTR is good in my experience. Your adsense earning will be increase if you use only adsense code in your website; I mean not to use any other advertisement.

gonzalod34, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  6. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What does it mean "i just want to explore my knowledge on this forum" ? Nothing.
    I don't know what's your goal but you're just posting one more stupid thread with tips that no one care about.. Also you ask why should you copy them, look around you on the forum thousands of threads created with copied content, the reason I really don't know, seems to be a weird thinking in some locations..

JamesColin, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  7. joeuk

joeuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Copied or not, they make sense!

joeuk, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  8. kertco

kertco Peon

Best Answers:
    however .... you share d tips... and I really need more and more tips in playing google adsense.......:)

kertco, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  9. Make a perfect site

Make a perfect site Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Plain retard...

Make a perfect site, Nov 18, 2011 IP