1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter Sponsored Tweets Cash

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by John Sm, Aug 28, 2011.

My friend is making some cool $30 to $50 everyday from sponsored tweets. I tried the same but failed, not get a single advertisement offer. What to do? Is this really worth my time to make sponsored cash?

John Sm, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  2. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a lots of followers in your twitter account then you could get some good number of offers, just wait some days. Keep the charge of per tweets less to attract the advertisement companies.

You can use Twiends.com to get followers on autopilot.

gonzalod34, Aug 28, 2011 IP
    John Sm likes this.
  3. John Sm

John Sm Peon

Best Answers:
    Is twiends really can help my twitter account to grow?

Thanks.

John Sm, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  4. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Though we didn't get much followers from there, but a good source of autopilot followers if you select some good categories there.

gonzalod34, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  5. FBmarketing

FBmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you have to make your twitter account more attraction first, then find a useful tool to add friends for your account in a right way. Don't spam keep in your mind.

FBmarketing, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  6. webpfa

webpfa Peon

Best Answers:
    I bought a tweet in an account of +60k followers, i only received 47 clicks, sorry but this promoted tweets doesnt work,...

webpfa, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  7. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I love those people who actually buy into the "tweet out sponsored tweets and make a fortune".
    Even those with tens of thousands of followers do not make much if any from tweeting out sponsored tweets.

And unless you do not care about who follows you, or care about those following you, I would avoid such things.

There is a right way and a wrong way to tweet out links to sites (whether they make you money or not).

iowadawg, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  8. growstats

growstats Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if you have HUNDREDS or even THOUSANDS of followers on Twitter, It won't really matter if they are not interested in whatever it is you're trying to advertise. A good method when you're selling something and want to advertise is to gather up some testimonials, comments or retweets pertaining to your product. Gain the trust of your followers, appeal to their needs, and be convincing, but not persistent, when advertising. When you do it too often, they would regard it as SPAM and would tend to unfollow you on Twitter. So always be careful.

growstats, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  9. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Buying a Tweeter account? Is that ok in their TOS? I hope those spammers don't destroy Tweeter as what they did to Digg etc

wisdomtool, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  10. FBmarketing

FBmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Agree! There are too many spams on twitter, it's hard to get clicks from twitter at present. Perhaps twitter need to increase penalties against spams like facebook.

FBmarketing, Sep 1, 2011 IP
  11. sunl

sunl Peon

Best Answers:
    Get by Autopilot followers will not give anything. Most of them are business related accounts, and you will not get any click from them but you will get lots of messages from them.

If you want really good followers you have to make good attractive and public interested site with good content. Otherwise getting followers is useless. Yo will get no click at all.

sunl, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  12. derpherp

derpherp Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly. Having auto tweets and auto following sucks. Need real followers and real people. Also don't alienate your fan base:p

derpherp, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  13. awirku

awirku Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with this, not to place ditwitter ...

awirku, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  14. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ask your friend for some proof.

Using Sponsored Tweets it is virtually impossible to make $30 - $50 a month, never mind a day, and now they want you to pay to have an account with them.

PaulSch, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  15. kale434

kale434 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i also think so. most of the sponsored tweets wont get enough clicks whether you have 10 to 10000 followers. you might get 1 to 5 clicks a day which will not earn you big money.

kale434, Sep 30, 2011 IP