1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cpalead?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by marcromero, Aug 27, 2011.

ok so lots of people seem to be making a ridiculous amount of money with cpalead and I'm wondering how the HELL they are doing this. I mean come on I cannot be that stupid right? I should be able to make at lease 50 a day but I've made a total of just a little over $5 any pointer would be greatly appreciated!

marcromero, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  2. stuckadschris

stuckadschris Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    marcromero, hit me up. I am the network manager for StuckAds. We are a content locking network and have over 900 international offers on our network.

We can provide methods. Hit me on Skype to discuss further. Check my sig.

stuckadschris, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  3. alex17

alex17 Member

Best Answers:
    ^^you rejected my application !

OT : marcromero, go for CPALead , it's one of the BEST CPA network . I have made enough money and they pay on TIME !

High Quality Support.
    Payments on TIME .
    Good community , Market Place.
    Very good offers.

You should go with CPALead !

alex17, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  4. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It totally depends how much hard you are putting into this..

Oh wow someone just said he made ENOUGH MONEY?!

Richie_Ni, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  5. Joseph Chakma

Joseph Chakma Peon

Best Answers:
    I am in CPAlead. But hardly I make $2 or $3 a day. I have tried a lot ebooks and all the hells. But dont work. Can you help me?

Joseph Chakma, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  6. alex17

alex17 Member

Best Answers:
    Richie_Ni : Yea enough money , any problem you got ?

#Make a site , promote it . Once you get enough content and visitors you can use CPA @Joseph Chakma
    #You can also use facebook apps to promote .

alex17, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  7. stuckadschris

stuckadschris Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey Macromero, I don't handle all applications. Our approvals department handles the ones that don't contact me first. Hit me on Skype and let me see why you were turned down and I can get you activated.

stuckadschris, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  8. marcromero

marcromero Member

Best Answers:
    Ok i'll check it out. I just added you on skype

marcromero, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  9. marcromero

marcromero Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice. I'm already in cpa lead I just cannot figure out any methods that bring in the cash

10. music legend

music legend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its funny that you say you cant make any money yet your signature says you have an easy method to make $21k a month

lol

music legend, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  11. marcromero

marcromero Member

Best Answers:
    I said I cant make any money with cpa lead YET. I'm just trying to figure it out but thanks for the criticism, good or bad its always appreciated. Haters make me famous

12. edfgdfger

edfgdfger Peon

Best Answers:
    I like your post here

edfgdfger, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  13. Shaz07

Shaz07 Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on what product you're placing the content lock on and how popular it is. If you would like to discuss some strategies feel free to PM me on what your advertising methods are, I'll see if there are any helpful tips I can give you.

Shaz07, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  14. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most are keeping their tactics a closely guarded secret, but it usually involves giving the audience something they want so badly they are willing to do a survey to unlock it

golfpro1, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  15. uncmonk27

uncmonk27 Peon

Best Answers:
    try dollarade, they are a very good CPA network. I earned alot more with them than cpalead. see my sig

uncmonk27, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  16. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

People are promoting all kinds of methods with CPAlead. Publishers are extremely creative and are thinking of new stuff all of the time. It may take some work to find that perfect traffic source and niche but I know you will get there soon.

Just recently we have released a newly developed too called out Exit Traffic Tool. This tool can be used along with the Widget or alone, and can monetize traffic that are leaving your website. Usually with our network you would earn revenue from traffic visiting your site not leaving, so this is a pretty powerful tool when used correctly. Publishers are already succeeding in a big way with this new tool, I urge you all to give it a shot. It can be used on websites that may not be suitable for a content locking widget.

As always, PM me with any questions!

CPALeadJeremy, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  17. johnspill

johnspill Peon

Best Answers:
    i would like to know how to make money with this too.

johnspill, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  18. elchulo

elchulo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Folks!

If you are having a tough time making money with content locking (or are wondering how to do it) - then consider the following...

Content locking is first and foremost about your content. Think of your content as the "offer" -- ie: what it is you are offering your visitors.

Your content has to be valuable enough for a visitor to want to complete an offer for. It has to be *quality* content. Unfortunately, newbies often get stuck thinking that only movies and tv shows make for quality content.

Now, it's true that movie and tv show sites can make a good deal of money. However, those kinds of sites can run into trouble if you don't have permission to show the content.

But movie and tv show sites aren't the only games in town. People search for solutions to their everyday problems - NOT just entertainment.

There are thousands of searches per month for Pictures, Fonts, Software, Music Lyrics, and just plain hard-to-get information. And if you were to focus on providing visitors with such content - then the money is sure to follow.

With the content issuet of the way - the only other thing you really need (aside from the actual content locker) is traffic.

Now, I've said this before and I'll say this again... Traffic is everywhere. All you have to do is get in front of it.

If you want traffic FAST - then learn PPC and PPV. If you're afraid of losing money to PPC or PPV - then learn SEO. If you're to lazy to learn - then stop reading right now and consider a new direction in life.

That's pretty all there is to it.

Making money with Content locking networks such as cpalead, adscend media, leadbolt, etc isn't hard. You just have to be intelligent about it - as with most any other internet marketing/money-making tactic.

I hope you've found this insightful.

Best!

elchulo, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  19. abixalmon

abixalmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPALead works best for website with lot of quality contents and gets huge traffic!!!

abixalmon, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  20. servspider

servspider Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPALead is a wonderful network as we use them as one of our backend locking mechanics!

servspider, Sep 19, 2011 IP