1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Amazing Microniche Site, PR1 Website With HIGH QUALITY BACKLINKS, Great For Adsense!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by arddi2007, Aug 25, 2011.

Hello DP members,

I am selling a fantastic website that I have put tremendous effort into, it is: http://www.iMelatoninSideEffects.com/, its main keyword has 33,100 EXACT monthly searches, and for this keyword it ranks on SERP 3. However, it has even been on SERP 1 and now it only needs some little, effortless SEO which I unfortunately do not have the time to do (and need the quick cash), and that is why I am selling this website. Besides for that, the website ranks for many other great keywords (for some even on SERP 1).

The website has very high quality backlinks - for a full month I created every day ~15 backlinks from PR4+ websites and this has finally paid off - the website now is a PR1 and it's expected to reach PR2 very soon.

This website has 8 unique high quality articles that are entirely exclusive to this website. The design is pretty neat and it includes a special header, favicon and all related stuff.

I am telling you, whoever buys this website will win a lot; all the hard SEO has been done (high quality backlinks, quality article marketing, social bookmarking and all that), the website is entirely set up with unique content that will make your visitors regular, and now it only requires some short SEO.

Upon purchase, I will also provide with a list of 10 keywords (it ranks pretty high for some of them, even better than the main keyword), and this means that you will not have to do any massive keyword research.

Basically, you will be getting a full Adsense set up website which only requires a little attention and it will be ready to earn you for a lifetime!

If you are interested, please PM me your offer, I will sell this website in a "silent auction" way, which means that the person that offers the most within the next two days will earn the right to purchase this website. Please do not reply to this thread, instead, PM me.

Payment via PayPal only. Thank you and do not hesitate to ask about anything at all!

arddi2007, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  2. applink

applink Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are your earnings per month with this?

applink, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  3. Dutch harry

Dutch harry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    What is the price range your looking for?

Dutch harry, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  4. arddi2007

arddi2007 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PMed you! Please check your inbox.

arddi2007, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  5. GoldenRebellion

GoldenRebellion Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent a PM ;] Interested!! Willing to close the deal now ;]

GoldenRebellion, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    What is the traffic and revenue? Will the backlinks remain after the sale?

dcristo, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  7. arddi2007

arddi2007 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Backlinks will remain. PMed you and GoldenRebellion.

arddi2007, Aug 28, 2011 IP