1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello Friends i Need SEO Link Building Strategy For A New Site.

Discussion in 'Google' started by abanalex, Aug 26, 2011.

Hello Friends i Need SEO Link Building Strategy For A New Site.

Tell Me Which Tool Is Most Effective.

Directory

Bookmarking

Blog Commenting

Article Submission

Forums Posting .

Classified Add

Press Release

Link Exchange

Which Is very fast To Get Keyword ranking in Google.?
    How Can I Plain Link Building strategy ?

Plz Plain And Share To Me The Most Effective Strategy With Your Great Experience.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
    abanalex, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  2. rockden

rockden Peon

Best Answers:
    i think u need to get high page rank i sughest you doing high page rank forum posting but rallivent forum you cetagory same ur blog and directory submision and socail bookmarking and get do follow link and google update the ranking i know you see our good pr thank you share a knowlege

rockden, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  3. ab420

ab420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All of the above - the key to doing well is a DIVERSE link portfolio, which means links from many different platforms.

ab420, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  4. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    directory submission is good. i think most of them are used for getting Back links. and Back links are very important. so all of them are equally important to me.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  5. mtnmom5

mtnmom5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do all of the things you mentioned. Make yourself a simple checklist and every time you add content to your site, make sure you follow a plan to get some backlinks.
    Such as social bookmarking, adding to directories, submitting an article to a few directories, commenting on blogs and posting in forums. Do this every time you add a post or article to your site and in time you will get ranked in Google. There is no 'quick' way, to get high ranking.

mtnmom5, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  6. techendeavour

techendeavour Peon

Best Answers:
    Doing regularly all the tasks mentioned by you will help you in getting keyword ranking.

techendeavour, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  7. CaliPro

CaliPro Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi abanalex,

You know you can have all that automated with senukex.

Anyway you can do something they call a link wheel or a link pyramid, basically what you do is submit articles to get backlinks to your money site.

Submit articles to article directories and web 2.0 sites, using proper anchors that link to your site and have them also linking to each other.

Then bookmark your articles and ping them so they get indexed fast.

Then do some blog commenting and forums posting to get backlinks pointing back to your articles and the high quality backlinks pointing to your money site.

This is just to get you started, do some more research and testing and you'll be an expert in no
    time.

Best of luck to you,

CaliPro

CaliPro, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  8. SEOMagicMan

SEOMagicMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see so many posts here where people are struggling in the Search Engine game. The problem is everyone over-complicates the whole process. Here are some tips to get you on the right track.

1. Make sure your On-Site SEO is optimized for the main keyword you are promoting. This is very important.

2. Add Fresh, Unique, QUALITY, content to your site daily/weekly(depends what type of site you have) Keep it as fresh as possible though, and make sure it is UNIQUE, QUALITY content.

3. Keep a steady stream of backlinks pointing towards your site. I would say if you are just starting, don't stress to much about PR, or No-follow/Do-follow, just keep a steady stream coming in. After you get some links and see how everything works, then you can start trying to get quality, higher PR links.

Thats it, just keep it simple, but be consistent. Hope this helps some people. Any questions feel free to message me.

Best of luck,
    Justin

SEOMagicMan, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  9. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my suggestion,

Everything should be done. Put your budge accordingly so that it covers everything or the most of the things.

learn2earn, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  10. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Laceygirl, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  11. donaldsmith

donaldsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many beneficial techniques out there when it comes to link building like you have shared in your post. I recommend to go with Link Exchange with relevant partners which can be beneficial for you to increase the traffic for your website. Guest blogging can be another beneficial way to improve the traffic for your website as well as to increase SERP via do follow links.

donaldsmith, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  12. gpstech

gpstech Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with above written, that you need to have links from various sources. I do not think it is a good idea to us tools for link building on a new site. Do LEs and some manual link building.

gpstech, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  13. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you mate , Just check your link should do follow quality and from High PR backlinks

alvinperez, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  14. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion Blog Commenting, Article submission & Forum Participation are the best link building strategy.

sisatel, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  15. easypr

easypr Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion blog comments, article posting, forum posting and press release submissions are the key to drive traffic and also to promote the business. Online press releases are one of the viral marketing tools used for website promotion in search engine optimization campaigns. They are formal statements about something useful and newsworthy. Other functions of press releases in SEO services are increasing online reputation of your site, gaining free visibility, increasing your influence in online business world, promoting your mission online, etc.

easypr, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  16. mywebsearch

mywebsearch Peon

Best Answers:
    These all above services are effective for link building strategy... but only use high quality website for submission.
    try to focus on these tools bookmarking, article submission, press release submission, blog comments and forum posting.

mywebsearch, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  17. iccube

iccube Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to analyze a work through watching backlinks by doing all of the off-page optimization jobs and trace how much backlink is coming for your site through which process..!!
    It will help you decide a lot about backlinks..!!

iccube, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  18. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    As per my knowledge, all the off page techniques like forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, directory submission and many more are important for link building.

leonidasblaze, Sep 2, 2011 IP