1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just bought a new domain tubedown.net now whats next

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by obscurant1st, Aug 26, 2011.

I bought a new domain name tubedown.net. It is a video downloading website form sites like youtube, metacafe etc.

Now I am getting around 1k visitors daily as I had another website link for this downloader and now i am just redirecting the old visitors to this new short site which is solely for this purpose!

Now what should I do next? I need to make more money and get more traffic(like everyone else)

I know I need to get relevant backlinks, is there are service which offers this for around 10USD, if someone has a good experience please share it here!

Also is there anyother good choices, i am not a pro in this business, so chances are more like i am lacking lots of good ideas! So please help me out here! :)

obscurant1st, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  2. USA-signups

USA-signups Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Backlinking is a great way to start since you have already leveraged your existing website,i suggest you make the most of Technorati tags. Tag every key word in each of my posts. You can do this manually this manually or use a WordPress plugin called SimpleTags that makes the job a whole lot easier. By tagging every post effectively they will get a lot more attention than their untagged counterparts, and as an added advantage you get focused, quality traffic to you site!

USA-signups, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  3. obscurant1st

obscurant1st Active Member

Best Answers:
    wordpress plugin, my site is not wordpress based, its just a single page website with a youtube downloader! :/

obscurant1st, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  4. storesf1

storesf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could have a look on Fiverr. You can get someone to do backlinking for you for $5.
    Choose one who has a lot of good comments.
    There are also possibilities to send actual visitors to your site for $5, but if these are targeted or not
    will be reflected in your expected results versus actual results.

Take a chance with several different options. For $5 you are not risking much.

Good luck

Dave

P.S Is there any reason why you are not using Wordpress?

storesf1, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  5. obscurant1st

obscurant1st Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah thats a really good idea. thanks!
    As for wordpress, this is a simple one page youtube downloader, why should I use wordpress and complicate things?
    I am using wordpress for one another website, and I like wordpress. But as for this website, i don't think it will be a good idea!

just check the website and see if I am doing the right thing! tubedown.net!

I mean I am not soo good or professional at these things, so chances are like i could be wrong! :)

obscurant1st, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  6. logicsofts

logicsofts Peon

Best Answers:
    first you design your website, then do on-page optimization, then if you like online marketing start off-page optimization, social networking, social bookmarking, forum posting, pr submission, classified submisson, local business directory submission and many more

logicsofts, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  7. geeksyrup

geeksyrup Peon

Best Answers:
    The easiest way to gain backlinks for a new website is to guest post. Start guest posting on websites having PR3 or higher to get the best possible results. This will also give your blog exposure, and also this way you can make some more money since many of the websites which allow guest posts are revenue sharing. Some of the best sites that are 100% revenue sharing are:
    shoutmeloud and callingallgeeks.

geeksyrup, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  8. storesf1

storesf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi again,
    I took a look at your website.
    Firstly - Looking at your "keywords" you will never rank in Google. Most of them are just one word, irrelevant keywords.
    This is the actual list you have targeted:-
    "tubedown, freevid, keep, vid, keep vid, download, direct, help, rip, copy, convert , youtube to mo3 , save, video, stream, youtube, yuotube, toutube, uoutube, houtube"

There are several that have some relevance, but they will never stand alone.

I would choose something like this:-
    "free video converter, freeware video converter, free youtube video downloader, free video downloader" etc....

These are targeted longtail keywords that have around 200,000 search terms per month.

I grabbed these within 30 seconds from Google Adwords tool.

Grab a few yourself, just make sure you use the terms in the titles, sub-titles and body of your content.

Secondly - SEO plays a big part in your rankings.......Wordpress simplifies this, and is a whole lot easier to implement than a static webpage.
    Try moving it on to Wordpress, SEO it to the max, drive traffic and backlink through Fiverr. Add new posts/pages every now and then and maybe you will start to rank naturally.

Maybe you should add a Video showing how easy it is to Download and use...

Just a few suggestions my friend.

Good luck

storesf1, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  9. videobot34

videobot34 Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe try using adfly links to download the movies
    and get a nicer logo
    as for traffic im not really sure sorry

videobot34, Aug 27, 2011 IP