1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Java SE development

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Vinil Mehta, Aug 15, 2011.

How to make apps or games in JAVA SE ?I am tryng over eclipse .Dont tell me any logic.Plz Tell me the procedure.How to make files and everything.:confused:

Vinil Mehta, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  2. nolag

nolag Member

Best Answers:
    Would you like to make apps like web apps or like phone apps? Games for the computer or the phone (or I guess the web)? The procedures that you need to create depend on what you are making. For example it would help to have a collision detection procedure in most games. This can be done with functions, or with a class for collision. Some classes for shapes have built in collision you can look into.

If you want to know about making files (I am assuming that you are refering to save files and other things), then look into the Path from nio library or File from the IO library.

nolag, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  3. Junioreality

Junioreality Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like a amateuer question to me. Developing a app or a game is not a easy task. You can download eclipse for free, but, eclipse or RAD or Netbeans are nothing more thana IDE which will help you develope the design.

Before hitting coding, you must have complete design docs in your hand!!

Junioreality, Aug 26, 2011 IP