1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

seeking for seo review of my biz community

Discussion in 'SEO' started by forumrating, Aug 24, 2011.

Seeking for seo review with respect to meta tags, title, keywords etc
    also positioning in google and indexing

url : www.businessmeet.com

forumrating, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  2. reivand

reivand Peon

Best Answers:
    Doing quick analysis....done!

*your website: businessmeet has a page rank 2

*your site title: Business Meeting & Networking - Make new business contacts , generate business, seek for biz opportunities
    -the title relevancy to the content of the page is perfect but it is too long, this kind of title is not robot friendly so make it short and put only your major or your focus keyword only for title, do not use word like "for, &" it is better if you use "|", this is still readable by human and robot.

*your site description: This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .
    -the relevancy to page content and the meta description is fair, describe your site better like this for example: "businessmeet is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin"...take a good look at your website and is your site description now is really describe your site better??

*your site keywords: vbulletin,forum,bbs,discussion,bulletin board
    -the keywords relevancy to the page content is well...poor, yes i know now keywords meta was not a major on SERP but some still use it too find your site so put your focus keyword in here one time and make some phrase with your focus keywords two times, so that you will have only three keywords meta but all of them contains your focus keywords...this is better than your keywords now..

*your site index is about : 2,210 (Google)

*and your rank in (Google International Search) SERP:
    -if using this keywords search: Business Meeting & Networking (rank one and it was on page one)
    if using this keywords search: Business Meeting | Networking ( rank over 50 and it was on page eight)
    if using this keywords search: Business Meeting ( rank 19 and it was on page two)
    and the list will go on and on...

*your site performance is great already and based on this i think you can figure it out the rest of it yourself, this is just a quick analysis and yes there is a whole lot more that you can do with your site but take it easy do that one at a time, no need to rush...i think that's it for now man...like the review? you can always buy me a cup of coffee...:) , well anyway peace man and good luck!

reivand, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  3. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    done few changes, seeking for a review again in seo

forumrating, Sep 9, 2011 IP