1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cant access godaddy account as google suspended one of my emails

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by zinc-uk, Aug 23, 2011.

I registered two domains at godaddy this was a new joint project so i decided to setup all new accounts at godaddy/gmail. I need to update the nameservers on the domains but cant remember the login details, so i reset the password/customer number. I logged out of my personal gmail and tried to login into my sites gmail but to my horror google have disabled the account and i can not re-register the user.

How is it possible to regain access of the godaddy account? i can prove with bank statments i purchased the domains but would that be enough?

zinc-uk, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  2. christat13

christat13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Call up GoDaddy - it will take a while to get someone to talk to but they are the best people to help you out.

christat13, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  3. ExaMike

ExaMike Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the problem is at Google site. Google is quite strict recently as they are trying to minimize any spamming/phising tendency. Why not email to Google helpdesk?

ExaMike, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  4. zinc-uk

zinc-uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Emailed google helpdesk no response sent a automated email to another one saying how to reset a password not help full

Ive emailed godaddy govment issue ID, bank statments proving purchase, and screenshots of business verified paypal account linked to address on the domain file, they said i wasnt the registrant, and had to get the registrant email on the whois to email them. Since the domain is mine, i emailed them off the email linked to the whois and they said i am not the registrant? i think they might be stupid!

Ive been able to access my nominet account which i should be able to transfer the domain out of crapdaddy now, is there any way i can get into the registry for the .com to do the same?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
    zinc-uk, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  5. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to call Godaddy customer care via Skype(Free call) and try to say your problem to them and I am sure it will be solved soon :)

Card, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  6. deepk

deepk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, many times Godaddy works only via phone calls. Call them to sort it right. Is the whois info (address/phone) correct in your domain?

deepk, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  7. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Contact godaddy..................

alexgreatcpa, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  8. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As many said, there is only way to get in touch with Godaddy.

However I can not believe that your gmail account is suspended. Unless and until you spam, I am not sure they suspend. Why dont you try and get your gmail account back?

samdar, Aug 29, 2011 IP