1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

4 FB Pages for 4 Sites - how to increase fans plz help

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by CheapSEO, Aug 15, 2011.

Hello All Dear Sir,

I have 4 fb pages for 4 sites. These sites are for companies. I want to increase fb fans for these pages. I should not put all profiles here so I made a page on portal and put all LIKE buttons. You can see below after some time I will show you how I have done.

please help me to increase fans and I hope DP is the best place where my problems will solve so I request to all, put your tips and be fans.

CheapSEO, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  2. roomen

roomen Peon

Best Answers:
    try to viral link, or you can buy service if you have many balance.

roomen, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  3. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    please tell me in details! what is viral link?

CheapSEO, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  4. colmane

colmane Peon

Best Answers:
    Viral link would sometimes attract some users not even interested in your page. Mafia wars player etc.

colmane, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  5. gopi krishan

gopi krishan Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to increase fans on facebook pages. Fans on pages depends on your "Brand", If you are brand service provider or manufacturer then people will search you to like and automatically your fan base will increases. If you are not a brand then you have to attract your targeted audience to increase fans. The ways to attract audience is batter engagement policies but first thing is to reach them to make your fan. Paid facebook marketing on your facebook page is very good way to show your presence and good and attractive ads force them to visit your page at least then once a user reach to your page force them to like your page by showing engagement of user interest.

gopi krishan, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  6. FBmarketing

FBmarketing Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy Targeted fanpages from FB page service suppliers, that may be a fast way to promote your sites. Or create 4 new accounts and add high targeted friends for them (perhaps have to find a good auto friendadder tool to help you), after got lots of high targeted friends, convert these 4 accounts to 4 pages, then post promotion information for your 4 sites in these pages.

FBmarketing, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  7. JPMiddleton

JPMiddleton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking to increase the number of likes on your page or your site?

JPMiddleton, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  8. deluna

deluna Peon

Best Answers:
    Viral FB plugin can help you get fans in a few days. It's fast coz it spreads like viral. It's cheaper than buying fans, faster and targeted if you like.

deluna, Aug 25, 2011 IP