1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for backlinks for 8 new sites

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by memory238, Aug 23, 2011.

I just launched 8 new sites and need to run a backlinks campaign for all of them. What do you guys suggest?

Thanks for the help!

memory238, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  2. airstair

airstair Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me know .. I will do 1 Website $35 for you.. Including Directory Submission, Blog Comments, Forum Post, Press Releases, Article Submission I know the Best Team for it..

Give me 1 Website if you get good results & work give more ;)

airstair, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  3. full_time_writer

full_time_writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to promote your website through BULK ARTICLE DIRECTORY SUBMISSION for quality backlinks as well as traffic then we are here to offer you
    Article marketing campaign for you that includes high quality and well researched unique article writing and syndication to top article directories with gauranteed inclusion

For each unique [NOT SPUN] SEO friendly article you need to pay $2/100 words i,e; 250 words article=$5.
    If you order 10 unique articles [250 words] Just pay $45.

I can also offer bulk article submission through software. [for one unique article u will get hundreds of readable spun articles which will be submitted in 600 article directories] This will cost you $30.

Contact us:
    Manual Article directory submission is free.. Special discount for ongoing project

You can visit few sample articles here: http://articlemarketingteam.blogspot.com/

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
    full_time_writer, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  4. shivk5556

shivk5556 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO OFF page activity is the best way to get back-links in ethical way. It include (Directory submission, Search engine submission, Social Bookmarking, Article submission, Press release submission, Blog commenting, Forum discussion, Article syndication, Niche Link building )
    Let me know if you have any doubt on it. if you are interested then i will do .

Thanks,

shivk5556, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  5. seoviviti

seoviviti Peon

Best Answers:
    start generating seo friendly backlinks for your website. if you follow all the guideline mention by google then you will surely get good result for your hard work.

Thanks

seoviviti, Aug 24, 2011 IP