1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Installing CSS Template Offline

Discussion in 'CSS' started by ashimashi, Aug 19, 2011.

Is there a way for me to install a css template offline in notepad or something so I can test everything offline before uploading it in my FTP to my site.

If there is a way can someone please show me how?

Thanks!

ashimashi, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  2. Martin K

Martin K Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just right click on your html file and chose "open with.." select your browser and the result will be shown in your browser. To view a php file you will need apache server. In notepad you can edit the html. I recommend you Notepad++.

Martin K, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  3. xira

xira Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no need to "install" CSS. You can view any CSS via your HTML document using the CSS in a browser. To view the CSS code, you only need to open it in Notepad or some other basic text software. (As mentioned above.) If the document using your CSS is PHP, ASP, .net, or Coldfusion... you will need a virtual server installed on your computer that supports that language. It's a rather tedious process, and I'd recommend that instead you test your pages on your host server and ask your host help you create a test area that is password protected.

xira, Aug 20, 2011 IP