1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Muslim Called a Christian Show! ...See What Happened!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by secdz, Aug 19, 2011.

1. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    @eric8476 : WTF ?, How can you explain having the guy saying that jesus is not god and then jesus is god ?

Do not make excuses THIS CONVERSATION is about Christianity, I'm Saying that this Religion is not clear and it's human's creation!,

How can you defend your religion ? Show me, Explain For Me The Whole Mistakes The Guys Make in the above video ?

You see ? you can not make answers for your own self,

I'm Sick Of You Guys! it's just Stupid!

secdz, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  2. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    because the original bible, the king james bible, has no reference to the holy trinity. jesus is not God but the son of God. in the crucifiction story in the book of marks they say there is a head stone on the cross saying something like here is the king of the jews. God is not the king of the jews, God is God of the jews.

there is some bible verse that goes, like God gave his only begotten son to blah, blah, blah..............

eric8476, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  3. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, i dont think you are saying that you have better knowledge than the guy talking in the video in the Show, However

I Believe you follow me when we say that this guy is full knowledge with this religion since he present that special show since it's not a game :)

Why this man us giving different answers each time ? this is what my question is and you havent answered any of it

secdz, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  4. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Why dont you support your thoughts with proofs ?
    since you are telling me that this bible is wrong
    can you grab a correct bible and give me a screenshot so i can take a look ?

Why there is only 1 copy of the quran but a lot of copies of the bible ? or because when you guys do not find what to say you say that this copy is wrong,
    this is not an answer you can challenge anyone with, Trust Me!, it's Just a CHAT WORDS

secdz, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  5. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Also how can the God be The God of jews's God ?
    i thought there is only one god

secdz, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  6. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    secdz, i watch about three minutes into the the video and i can tell you the caller is wrong at that point. this is purely on content, forget to extra wonderment.

the answerer said that the holy spirit is not God but the holy spirit, then the caller is arguing that there are three (3) holy entities when the answerer says that one of the entities is God (that God is the holy spirit) in the king james version of the bible there is no reference of a "holy trinity", none. from that what is the caller talking about secdz??????????????

i will comment more after i finish watching the video.

EDIT:

at about 3:04 minutes the caller says that the jews killed God according to the responder, when he did not claim that in the first place, the caller had his own ideas ready and said them. the caller did not correct himself from the answerer's responses and presented this answer to the answerer.

EDIT:

at about 6:07 the caller says "come on we have mike".......(as one of the writers of a chapters in the new testement)..........

EDIT:

at about 6:27 the answerer was agreeable when he should not have been, he did not understand God from the bible much from that point, but neither did the caller. if the answerer kept track of the points that i noted at around 3:04 then we would have been in better shape, because the caller was wrong in his presentation about what the caller knew and the answerer was abliging the caller from there. the answerer should have understood more about the conversation because he could have been in a dominant position of that conversation from the content provided.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  7. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay,
    Please Watch the entire video and let us know,

Waiting for your Comments :)

Good Luck!

secdz, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  8. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    This is what actually happened to Jesus, Watch and enjoy

[video=youtube;8pUrsUORF4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUrsUORF4Y[/video]

The Webby, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  9. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    to be honest secdz i think the answerer was being bias to what he was trying to sell, i think the answerer was trying some last ditch marketing scheme on the caller when the caller was not buying it in the first place. bad on the answerer.

the answerer did not realize that there is no one verse from the holy bible that says holy trinity, jesus did not say he was God but that he was his son..... that is how far the original bible, the king james version of the bible was written.

the caller and answerer were wrong, they were having a phantom conversation that was not based on written facts from the king james version

10. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So your calling that a fake religion, what makes you think your religion is real when there are no credible source to back that claim - NONE.

wwws, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  11. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry secdz, i think that i am more correct than the answerer or caller from that video.

it's like me protesting that the great apes did not include the orangutang to my archeology teacher? it is not correct.

12. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i do not think that i know more that the guy in the video, but there is no trinity mentioned in the bible and he gave in to keep the conversation going.

i have not applied to any religious talks shows for a job, but he most likely knows more than me when it comes to talking bible things.

if you noticed he gave mostly non-definitive to light answers to the questions asked.

i can't because both the answerer and questioner did not present their arguements apporopriatly for the questions asked. the questioner assumed that there is a trinity, the answerer took an "agreeable" standpoint to answer the question. the questioner had no question because there is no trinity in the bible, there is nothing to say from the questioner. and the answerer demonstrated that he wanted to sell the concept of God more that what is in the bible. i say this because there is no trinity in the bible. i can not provide you with quotes that do not exist.

the bible is not wrong based on what the these participants presented in this video. i am sorry but when you post the bible verse about the trinity on this forum we can talk about this point from there, but you will not find it in the king james version of the bible at least.

i can not give a phanton screenshot about a verse that does not exist.

it is about the stories in the bible. why are there hadith like Israeli said and why is the one koran not enough?

it's the same God of Abraham. why are some to most of the characters in the bible, torah and koran the same?????

13. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    It's in the Qur'an - But Allâh raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allâh is Ever All Powerful, All Wise. (An-Nisa 4:158)

Word of God.

Btw, Hadith is acceptable for us, it's not the word of God, but God himself in the Quran tells us to follow Hadith as well.

Because He did. :) The Jews killed many Prophets (confirmed in the bible), God chose to save Jesus this time, why? I don't know why.

And the word of God does refer to it.

I have as much respect for the children of Sarah as I do for the children of Hagar. I don't know why you think otherwise.

It's Jews and Christians that don't respect Ishmael, they think that Isaac is the true heir of Abraham and Abraham's did not marry Hagar, therefore Ishmael does not qualify as a real child, and no Prophets will come from him etc, all the Prophets will only come from Isaac etc.

They ignore how God himself in their bible gives the name "Ishmael" to him, God named this child, yet he is not important? Then God says that he will multiply the numbers of this child and from him will come a "great nation" I will prove to you that "great nation" means a nation that received a law from God in a bit. So Ishmael is sent to the desert..why? Because there's a special purpose for this child, him and his mother find no water and about to die, who saves them ? God sends an angel to dig a well for them, and this child that has just been saved from death is not important? He was very important and part of the Gods plan.

"And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 17:20)

As you can see from this verse, God is saying that he has heard Abraham , meaning his supplication, basically Abraham asked God to bless his descendents, and God is promising to him that he will bless Ishmael in the following ways:

1. Make him fruitful and greatly increase his numbers - this refers to him having many descendents.
    2. He will be the father of twelve rulers
    3. A great nation will come from him - this does not refer to big numbers as God has already said he would increase his numbers

So what does a great nation mean, read the following passage from the bible, and you will see how "great nation" is used:

"Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that the Lord, the God of your fathers, is giving you. 2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.
    3 You saw with your own eyes what the Lord did at Baal Peor. The Lord your God destroyed from among you everyone who followed the Baal of Peor, 4 but all of you who held fast to the Lord your God are still alive today.
    5 See, I have taught you decrees and laws as the Lord my God commanded me, so that you may follow them in the land you are entering to take possession of it. 6 Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, “Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.” 7 What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him? 8 And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?"

The Israelites are called a "great nation" here because they have received laws from God, this is what made them great. A nation cannot be great without receiving a body of laws as is evident from the passage. And a great nation was to come from Ishmael that would also receive a law, that law was given to the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم his descendent.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
    IsraeI, Aug 19, 2011 IP