1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Muslim Called a Christian Show! ...See What Happened!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by secdz, Aug 19, 2011.

Hey Guys,

i have a great video for you today to watch,
    a Show called jesus chatting hosted a muslim call asking about what is the christian is all about...
    Ohh! we always here about other peoples talk about Islam Right ?
    Now let's talk about Your Religion, let's talk about the christianity
    well, honestly you wont know about christianity better than the guys in the following video!

I DARE YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO TILL THE END!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6zQ9OKt2k&feature=player_embedded

It's not about me, it's not about anything else, it's about you.

Be honest with your self, the guy first said that jesus is not god and after that he said that jesus is god, holly **** he do not know what he is talking about you follow ?

Let's keep this discussion clean :D

Peace!.

secdz, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  2. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Meh, religions are crazy....
    I like how they tried to make the caller look like the stupid one when they were sitting there with sweaty palms.
    "Maybe your bible has a grammatical error". :p

Wulkanen, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Muslim: I see a cross on the screen

Christian: Yeh

Muslim: You guys wear the cross because Jesus was hung on the cross right?

Christian: ahh yes

Muslim: If Jesus was put to death in an electrical chair would you wear an electrical chair around your neck?

:D :D :D

IsraeI, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  4. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    pontius pilote washed his hands clean about the crucifiction of God, the jews wanted it before and after that. then the ceaser constantinople saw a vision of the cross and converted romans to christianity and was difficult on the jews because before and after they convince a roman to burn jesus so he persucuted the jews harshly or not (diasperia).

eric8476, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  5. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    The Christian version is that Jesus was crucified and died for the sins of those who believe in this.

The Muslim version is that Jesus was saved from being crucified, he was raised up from earth, and will return at a later date to complete his life, because he has not died yet.

IsraeI, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  6. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the crucifiers admit that they crucified? why would this prophet be risen from the dead and continue?

7. secdz

secdz Peon

Best Answers:
    Since those guys has a channel to call people to join the Christianity religion they should had knowledge more than anyone else regarding it right ?

The Guys answered with " Jesus is not God!, Jesus is God's Son Right ?" and then after few minutes he said that Jesus is GOD! WTF ????
    is that a religion hmmm! it sounds wwaayy complicated than the maths!, lol.

secdz, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  8. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Where is Jesus supposed to be now? amongst us? watching over us? in what form?

Bushranger, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  9. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    No, they attempted to crucify him, but before they attempted it, God raised Jesus up and saved him from the crucifixion.

I do have a lengthy Hadith that talks about how it happened.

This is the way the average Christian is like, Christianity simply is not logical, it's not logical to believe that God has a son, and he killed that son so that he could save the human race, it's totally absurd.

He was raised up by God, ascended into heaven. No he is not amongst us. No he is not watching over us, he is not God, he was just a Prophet from the many Prophet of God.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
    IsraeI, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  10. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus should had taken some Ninja lessons, all this shit need not have to happen.

How would Islam know what happened to Jesus when Islam dint exist until about 500 years after Jesus (PBUH) died. Frankly it always amount to this simple conclusion:

First, this guy name Abraham thought he heard something and took notes of it.
    Judaism was born based on what Abby wrote.

Then this trouble maker name Jesus came along and claim that he was the son of god, the Jews was piss and had him killed. Jesus had some followers and they were piss and began their plight to let the region know that Jesus was the king of Jews, Roman emperor was piss, but the membership-for-Jesus just keeps getting bigger and his popularity was getting smaller, bitch decided to convert to this Christianity and got popular again. Christianity spreads forcing every one that they could to convert or die, many choose to live and converted. Christians win!

Many moons later or about 500 f'n years, the Arab regions had been alienated by this religion called Christianity, that a guy name Muhammad which like little girls took many of what Abby wrote and some of what Christians wrote and formed his own religion, thus a newer religion was born called ABBY 3.0 or Islam as we know it today. Islam went and did what the Christians did, as far as what Muhammad knew, what worked for Jesus should work for him too, so he went and got some of his hashish smoking buddies and went on a crusade similar to what the Christians did for many centuries, Islam spread throughout the regions even conquering some of the Christians and Jews sections.

Christians took notice and "shit, this matherpuckers!, they ain't doin that shit on us", one member exclaim to another. And so the battle for the religion supremacy began and to this date both religion have about a billion of said memberships and both claiming that their religion is the truest of all beliefs. Now the billion dollar question is, who will win? Not you bitches! Christians and Islam got yer ass in the corner. Believe or die, bitches!

wwws, Aug 19, 2011 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  11. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually you are very wrong. What happened is that Abraham peace be upon him was given 2 children - Isaac and Ishmael, from Isaac came many Prophets who preached to fellow Jews, Ishmael left for Makkah and from him came Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم who did not come to preach to fellow Ishmaelites only but he was meant to be a Prophet for all of mankind, the last of the Prophets and Messengers. This was all how God planned it. The argument that "oh islam came 600 years later" is bogus, Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم was the last of the Messengers not the first.

Those known as followers of Judaism today are the ones who rejected both Jesus and Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم, and those known as Christians rejected Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم. Not only are they rejecters of Prophets but they changed the religion of their Prophets as well.

"And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 17:20)

This great nation came through Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم the descendant of Ishmael, it is the great nation of Muslims that are set to overtake all religions of this planet.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
    IsraeI, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  12. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the clarification. I took your 'raised up from the earth' to mean 'dug up' so that led me to believing you meant he was here somewhere (kinda like Buddha I guess).

What do you think (or do Muslim's believe) he's doing in heaven atm?

13. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    I have no idea.

IsraeI, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  14. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    2,000 years in 4 paragraphs. Well.. reading between the lines.. it sums it up well enough imho. :)

15. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LMAO!!! twisted point of view.

A new religion came about in the mid-90's called Falun Gong. Founder Li "Master" Hongzhi (who claim himself to be reincarnate buddha) founded Falun Gong alternatively Falun Dafa has a memberships of 70 million in China and another 30 millions outside of China.

Lets think for a second, first we can look at a man who invented this new religion and judge him and we can get a lot of sources from this guy today, because there are sources, credibility to the source to what they have to say about him.

With Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad, there are no credible sources, this people who wrote the text never met this so called "prophets of god", unlike Li Hongzhi we can tell his bullshit and lots of factual data will be around to contest the bullshit that it's members will claim about him.

surely this bitch will die soon and he will even be far greater than Elvis:(

wwws, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  16. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And people ask me why i love miniguns ...

ApocalypseXL, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  17. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    No sources according to you, you are just ignorant. Then you bring up some fake religions to change the subject, you are just ignorant, you really have no clue.

IsraeI, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  18. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Your bible says that through Ishmael will come a great nation:

"And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 17:20)

Will you condemn your God for doing this?

Oh I forgot, you are illiterate when it comes to your own bible, you probably have no clue what a "great nation" means. A great nation is a nation that received a law from God.

IsraeI, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  19. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sounds like a hadith based on a story 4 to 5 centuries before it? not the word of God stories, hhhuuuaaa!!!!!!!!!

why would God save this prophet, messenger? why would a hadith refer to this and the word of God not refer to this?

arabs could have understood the same way

not suprising...

20. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    no, this is the nation that are not jews but are from abaraham's hand maiden, hagar.

why do not the the children of hagar, like mohammed, respect the children of sarah the same way????????

some, the bible describes the ammorities, the babylonians, etc