1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which country has most number of SEO's

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by wilsontom, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Dirky47

Dirky47 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bases on the forums that I read, India have a lot of SEO Services.

Dirky47, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  2. Hangster

Hangster Peon

Best Answers:
    USA and Pakistan i 'd say...

Hangster, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  3. capstonic

capstonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think India & Thailand, Malaysia

capstonic, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  4. SWEET.ME420

SWEET.ME420 Peon

Best Answers:
    USA has most number of SEO's...

SWEET.ME420, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  5. seowebsdesigning

seowebsdesigning Peon

Best Answers:
    IN UK you can find a lot of SEO.

seowebsdesigning, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  6. sinha.sidhi

sinha.sidhi Peon

Best Answers:
    I think India

sinha.sidhi, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  7. seowebsdesigning

seowebsdesigning Peon

Best Answers:
    According to Professional view of point UK have a lot of SEO. Unless you can find everywhere.

seowebsdesigning, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  8. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is INDIA

unknownpray, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  9. wilsontom

wilsontom Peon

Best Answers:
    by all your replies i would say India has most number of seo's.

wilsontom, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  10. rush123456

rush123456 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with Shawn here. No offense meant to people in India, I am from India as well

I don't make this statement with no sense. Here is my explanation.

If you can see the age statistics from people signing up from India, majority of the people are around 16 - 20 years. Seriously? someone doing SEO at that age. I dont say it is impossible, there is a lot of difference in way people of that age look at things compared to a 25 Year old. Most of the people join to make a quick buck and they do whatever it takes to get that buck (like creating unnecessary threads, posts to increase post counts and creating services what other people are already doing at a cheaper price and many other nasty stuff. Shawn, you sure know what it is). They dont realize that they are killing the spirit in the community and making it a spam and real people dont feel like interacting anymore in the threads.

When I joined this forum, this was a great resource for me to learn SEO; in fact I knew no other resource then. If you can see the records, I was one amongst the first person in the forum to start a bookmarking service and I did everything manually and had many happy clients and was very successful. However, the bad guys without knowing anything about it, just copied the idea and did it for a cheaper price. I still have no clue, but one day I was banned for like 9 months from DP along with many other bad guys. I have no clue why that happened to me. I can bet mods cant still show a reason for that. I hated DP that day. I decided I ll never come back to DP. However, connecting the dots to where I am right now, I think that is the best thing ever happened to me(Thank you Shawn and DP for banning me. I can literally come to San Diego now and thank you. You are just 3hrs flight away from me now..lol). Had DP not banned me that day, I would still have been a service provider and would never had a bigger picture of SEO and would not be what I am today. The post ban period were the best days of my SEO career, I dint earn a buck for a long time but I read so much about SEO and got to know so many things which are still my strengths today.

However few years back when I realized what DP did was right for me and came back to the forum, I was shocked to see DP then. Filled of unnecessary thread and comments and I could clearly see all the good knowledgeable people I knew then no longer were interacting in the forum like they used to. I am sure its easy to comment this, but mods would have tough time then dealing with it. To be very honest, DP is no longer a SEO resource for me. I use SEOmoz, SEJ, SEW and others to learn stuff. No offense Shawn, that is what I feel right now. Hope you appreciate being honest, I can show you a bunch of similar people who think just like me about DP. However, few times I created some threads for buying few services, all crap again and again everyone from India, Pakistan and other asian countries.

I like DP so much, I try to come here everyday and see if there are any good posts and in the SEO section and leave disappointed. However, I still like to come here.

I am sure its a tough task to control such a big forum, when I think of this issue, I always wonder how difficult it would be for Matt Cutts to control spam in Google.

These are my thoughts Shawn. Hope this gave you a insight to why Indians spam without knowing that they are spamming. I am not sure if this post is read by you, but if you get to read this (it took 40 minuted for me to write this..huh) shoot a reply or a PM (only if you find it useful though).

However, answering the question.

Quantity of SEOs - India Wins
    Quality of SEOs - United States (I had an impression it was UK, but when I attended the mozCON conference n Seattle, I was shocked to see the US SEO's there.

rush123456, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    We all appreciate SEO's,without them how do we increase the volume of traffic on our websites in order to market our buisness? And this thread is interesting but........why was it posted on "General Chat" instead of the "SEO" forum?

Spoiltdiva, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  12. ayushi infotech

ayushi infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    1.good ones in United States means why you all outsource your job to India ..?

2.what is meant by Bad ones ..?

3.If you find bad ones and spammers from India means why don't you banned this forum in India ? I know because you banned

this forum in India means above 25% of DP members will banned because they are in India. Then this forum will dead. i am correct ?

ayushi infotech, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  13. khloode

khloode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    of course United States

khloode, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  14. gamblingmaster

gamblingmaster Member

Best Answers:
    INDIA peoples mostly use SEO but they are getting projects from other country peoples UK, canada like this......,

gamblingmaster, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  15. mejohn

mejohn Peon

Best Answers:
    i think usa and canada

mejohn, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I can only speak for myself.But for me it is the 25% of the members from India that give DP it's distinct personality.Without the Indian membership it would be just another site as far as I'm concerned.The Indians influence this site with their overall politeness and respectful nature.Go to "Politics and Religion" forum where mostly Americans and Europeans dominate,see the difference.They talk to each other like pigs and there is no respect at all.You couldn't pay me to post on there.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 21, 2011 IP
  17. FoxWalker

FoxWalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I feel like India would have more number of SEO's.

FoxWalker, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  18. freejing

freejing Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm ,it should be United States . in my country ,there are not so many !

freejing, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  19. dyanaangel

dyanaangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say.. In India.. because i can see more Indian SEO services in DP

dyanaangel, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  20. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    United state of america
    India
    Pakistan