1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need SEO review

Discussion in 'SEO' started by ArmKaz, Aug 14, 2011.

I need opinions and suggestions on how to improve SEO on my site. http://www.ivotepolls.com, as you can see I do have some form of SEO, but was wondering how do I take advantage and improve it as its not really creating much traffic from Google.

ArmKaz, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  2. reivand

reivand Peon

Best Answers:
    Doing a Quick Analysis....done!

* Title - iVotePolls - Create Polls For Free! Vote Polls, Fun Polls.

* Description - Welcome to iVotePolls! Vote on fun polls and create your own polls for free. Get poll votes from user opinions to satisfy your research.

* Keywords - 430 vote polls, create polls, share polls, share opinions, discuss polls, ivotepolls, democracy, decision making, answers, vote opinions, make polls, create poll, free polls, create free web polls, i vote polls, free web polls, fun polls, unique polls, poll, survey, polls, how to make polls, how to make online polls, how to create webpolls, myspace polls, facebook polls, making free polls, how to make polls, how to make web polls.

My suggestion:

* Title: the title relevancy is good but you can make it better (Example: iVotePolls - Create any type of Polls For Free!)

* Description: the meta tag relevancy to page content is fair. Describe your site better and use only your major keyword on it (one or two is enough), the key is: take a good look at your website and then choose your major keyword that you are going to use.

* Keywords: too many meta keywords, this is not a major in SERP so just use five or less is better.

* Keywords meta tag: the relevancy to page content is bad, look at your site and compare it with your overloaded keywords now...is that relevant?

Title, Description, Keyword are based of your Site Content so take a good look at your site, decide the major keyword and use the major keyword on the title, description, keywords. but this is just a quick analysis and "YES" there IS something that you can use to make your site better...but that is all for now

Peace...:)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
    reivand, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  3. ArmKaz

ArmKaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, thank you for the great suggestions. I will keep that in mind and I will apply it.

ArmKaz, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  4. reivand

reivand Peon

Best Answers:
    you're welcome...:)

reivand, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  5. bellsimth

bellsimth Peon

Best Answers:
    Useful information.

bellsimth, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  6. Alina Tru