1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Want to Start an Online Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by chennai_07_guy, Jul 27, 2011.

1. RMCService

RMCService Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, it's not necessary a large amount of investment when you're going to run an internet business, you can start even with the cost of your domain and your hosting.
    Doing SEO is one way to start a free promotion about your service or product but if you want a hint, do SEO for a long term profit, but manage yourself to start a paid promotion campaign for fast results, maybe you can loose money, I know, but you'll know right away if your product or service convert or not. Anyway, try it only if you have money to spend, and overall if you can spend the money you invest in paid campaigns. But remember, SEO requires time.

About the verticals? Let's take a look in the Clickbank Marketplace and choose a vertical not too competitive (don't start with weight loss or internet marketing, they're a gold mine but there are A LOT of people doing the same thing).

RMCService, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  2. robert84

robert84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you search how to make money on Internet, you'll see lots of people saying that writing an ebook can make you some money. I am not very sure it works, so you can try it out and let us know :)

robert84, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  3. travs

travs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    work that website out until it's fully functioning...then try learning about PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising. PPC can help your online business grow tremendously...you just need to take the right steps. I'm currently doing well now with PPC...4 figures a month isn't that bad. If you want to start learning about PPC, I suggest you go over at http://www.ppcacademy.com/freetips

travs, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  4. bizinstitute

bizinstitute Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Just watch out for the scams that promise to make you millions. If you want to invest wisely, research and research, don't be anxious and just jump into anything. Affiliate businesses are usually low in risks, with good percentage returns. Just focus on what you like or think you can sell in your market. Good Luck!

bizinstitute, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  5. ashishpatelcom

ashishpatelcom Peon

Best Answers:
    affiliate marketing is the best business model for beginers because it requires low-risk and low-investment. if you have basic computer skills, you can join an affiliate program and promote a product that solves peoples problem.

-ashish patel

ashishpatelcom, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  6. haruki92

haruki92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi you can go factsonmakingmoneyonline.com for more information regarding on how to start your online business for free!You will learn everything that is essential in this business.

haruki92, Aug 24, 2011 IP