1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who would you vote for and why? Obama, Bachmann, Perry or Rommney?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by 343GuiltySpark, Aug 15, 2011.

Which candidate would you most like to see as the next President of the United States:

Obama, Bachmann, Perry or Romney?

And Why?

343GuiltySpark, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  2. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obama, because he's not the other three and has now had some experience and probably a better grasp so knows the best way forward, out of those choices... How about you all vote democrat and hand him the power to do something this time.

Bushranger, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This man:

[video=youtube;E2s14T6x5AM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM[/video]

Reason? Because he makes more sense and seems less extreme than this man:

[video=youtube;4p4-vPrcDBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo[/video]

Obamanation, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bushranger your butt is malfunctioning again . The democrats had full power in the 1st half of Obamas mandate . As a result of his economic actions the following question was raised :

Can we get out perfect credit rating downgraded because we're stupid ? Yes WE CAN !!!

Also i must admire your perfect logic "because he's not the other three" . WTF dude . I know you're 20 but you should have sprouted some pubes and neurons by now .

ApocalypseXL, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  5. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    ....and one more for the Circus.

Obama has held the Country together despite the Republicans - There is no better choice.

Breeze Wood, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  6. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think the pool of republican candidates are weak so far. if palin comes back she would have the best chance

eric8476, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  7. xDemevenx

xDemevenx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMO Palin probably wouldn't win if she ever ran, simply because she presented herself in a way that paints her as ignorant and irresponsible. Perry would stand a better chance than her.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
    xDemevenx, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I won't vote for a single Republican in 2012. I haven't decided if I will vote for anyone else yet.

Rebecca, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Obama has my vote. Who could trust some astro-turf idiot when we have this kind of genius running the country:

Yes, my friends, we are saved! With more Americans on food stamps than any point since the great depression, we will stimulate the economy through the consumption of food. An Army of box boys, and food stockers, checkers, butchers, and grocers will stimulate the economy making this once again the greatest nation on the planet! Sure, Michelle Obama's signature issue of American obesity may have to take a back seat, as we fill our overfed bodies with high calorie low quality food, exacerbating the problems with our already troubled health care system, but our economy has to come first.

Come get yer free gubment money!!!
    photo.JPG

Obamanation, Aug 16, 2011 IP
    jaime.weis likes this.
  10. 343GuiltySpark

343GuiltySpark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My problem with most of the candidates right now is that they're running on the platform that they specifically are running on the platform that they won't compromise with they other "side" which means nothing will get done.

I mean imagine if instead of spending all that time arguing about the debt ceiling, they spent that time figuring out how to create new jobs either through stimulus or tax breaks.

Maybe it's time for an independent candidate. Someone that understands that getting things done is how government should work, not all this politicking.

343GuiltySpark, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  11. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Looking at the current American president, I would rather vote for this man -

JonArbuckle.jpg

Reason: He is pretty clueless...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...but still got more clues than Obama.. Yupp, he can run a country..

The Webby, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Sometimes, accomplishing nothing is better than accomplishing something. Look at Obama's health care bill for instance, or Osama's twin towers.

Obamanation, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  13. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe Perry, but I don't know enough about him yet. I would vote for Hillary Clinton or Ron Paul. Definitely not for Obama.

Corwin, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  14. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    thesickearth, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  15. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Perry, for many, would be a great and welcome distraction from the misery and stoic ambiguity Barack Obama embodies. And for this, he stands at the gate, ready to welcome the country, yet again, to a carnival featuring all the familiar highlights. So what if he's a death penalty-obsessed, anti-environment, education-privatizing, union-busting, pseudo-cowboy clown? In the United States of Amnesia, Perry would swing high as a fresh counter-face to the "Ivy League nigger" in the White House, whom many still refuse to acknowledge is their president.
    http://www.truth-out.org/president-perry/1313771216

Bushranger, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Race baiting, how quaint. I guess that is what you stoop to when you have nothing else to run on. I'm not sure how well race bating is going to work when the people you are trying to fire up are standing in lines like this one:

[​IMG]

Unemployment among black males: 17.5% - Great Depression levels

Unemployment among inner city black males: > 50%

Meanwhile, Obama tours only the white neighborhoods of Iowa to kick off his 2012 campaign. I guess his bus was black....

Obamanation, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  17. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Even I must admit that was a little shocking to read for me too. The "swing high" & "nigger" is usually the kind of rhetoric whipped up by the HARD right. Is it possible they've switched sides?

Bushranger, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  18. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i actively try to not say the "n------" but it pops in my mind uncontrolabliy much less than previously......

eric8476, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  19. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what you intend with that comment. You can't expect anyone to take a rant like that seriously, right?

I see Bushie enjoys using the words of ultimate hate. I always suspected that many liberal extremists were bigots.

Corwin, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  20. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    at this point in time the republicans, F***** up because they do not have a strong candidate at this time. if palin shows by early next year then there is something. how are the elephants going to gain on universal health care from romney? who the hell is perry? bachhman???

there would be some gains from strong candidates, but there are no strong candidates around now.

what a time to pounce on obama too......

eric8476, Aug 19, 2011 IP