1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google banned my site?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Aneeta, Aug 15, 2011.

I am doing SEO works for my client site - toyopia.co.uk. The site had good ranking in google for its main keyphrases. Four months back they made major structural changes on the site. After that I could see a big decrease in ranking and I thought it might be the result of structural changes and it will retain ranking after few days. But the ranking is still going down. Today I could see that google toolbar shows 'graybar' as Pagerank and there is no cashed page for the home page now. Inner pages have PR as before.

I feel something wrong happening with the website. There had many broken links in the website. Will Google penalise a site for increased number of broken links in it? Can anyone please have a look at the site and give some ideas.

Thanks

Aneeta, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  2. aspnaren

aspnaren Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Aneeta,
    Dont worry. Your site is not banned by google I checked it just now by searching "site:toyopia.co.uk" and I saw there are 7200 pages of the site in google index. The load time might have caused the SERP drop. Compare the load time of the old site with the new one. Reply me here..I think I can give you a solution

Free jar games

aspnaren, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  3. Aneeta

Aneeta Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply.... But why the home page URL is not showing in the list of indexed pages?

Aneeta, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  4. idmindia

idmindia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can submit Re-consider request to Google. But make sure changed content and images or Format of your site before submit Re-consider request. If only home page is not indexed that no issue. you not need to waste your Re- consider request. You can do that using flowing steps
    1. Sign in on webmaster tool
    2. Select your website
    3. Go to "Fetch as Google Bot"
    4. Fetch your website home page.
    5. After fetching their will be "submit option". that will submit your fetched page in Google index.

Fetch Limit : 50 web page
    Submit in Google index Limit : 10 web page

Make sure you not waste your limit.

Even you are not getting solution. You can contact me at : http://www.interdigitalmarketing.com

idmindia, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  5. chestercaldwel

chestercaldwel Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you changed the content for your Home Page? This might happened because of the change of content. Wait for a few days and I think you'll retain your previous PR.

chestercaldwel, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  6. Sonamseo

Sonamseo Member

Best Answers:
    Save your site with the Help of Google webmaster A/c and Tool. Read webmaster articles for saving site against penalty.

Sonamseo, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  7. joeys76

joeys76 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't submit a reconsideration request unless it's an absolute last resort. If you've done any heavy promoting or linkbuilding recently that could be why. I'd give it a few days.

joeys76, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  8. Joe F

Joe F Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Dance?

Joe F, Aug 16, 2011 IP