1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique Digital Products Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by links121, Aug 16, 2011.

Hi

I would like to sell http://digitaldownload.mobi/

Site Features:

each seller has their own administrative area to manage their own products, orders, and shipments. Buyers will be able to buy from one seller or multiple sellers at a time. It has a powerful administrative area to manage all aspects of the site like sellers, products, payments, affiliates, and buyers. As the site owner, you make money from selling your products online. Another way to make money, is to obtain the commission from other sellers.

Start Your Digital Products business

Payment via moneybookers

Domain free transfer to your namecheap account

Any questions please ask

links121, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  2. TechEvangelist

TechEvangelist Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this a custom-designed site or does it use existing software for the cart?

Tell us something about how the download process works after a product is sold.

Do you only take Moneybookers or can you take PayPal?

TechEvangelist, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  3. links121

links121 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

The software is ecommerce but i have had alot of custom work done,once some buys a product it will be available to the customer in there admin area...

I can only take moneybookers as payment

Thanks

links121, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  4. dragons5

dragons5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    whew where to start.

1. you claim it's unique, but then retreat a bit to say it's based on "ecommerce" what ecommerce script?

2. you claim it's "heavily modified" but didnt bother to fill in the "terms" information from the demo? http://digitaldownload.mobi/terms_conditions.php

3. ditto and this time there are no SEO friendly URLS. Really? http://digitaldownload.mobi/categorydetail.php?catid=47

4. you changed the "powered by" to your site's domain name, that scares me into thinking this script was not legitimately acquired.

we need to know what script it runs on so we can check licensing agreements, for new versions, etc.. before making a purchase decision.

dragons5, Aug 16, 2011 IP