1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you guys know anything about the impact of Voltrank on SEO??

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Sadie, May 24, 2011.

Hi Guys

I'm thinking about using Voltrank link exchange program as I have no budget for paid advertising or link sponsorships. I have many microsites that I can use for link exchanges though. I've also been dabbling in guest posts, etc, although its taking too long for us to see immediate results.

Does anyone here have experience with Voltrank and what has your experience been?

Sadie:confused:

Sadie, May 24, 2011 IP
  2. Delgado2009

Delgado2009 Member

Best Answers:
    I am very disappointed with them, I used VoltRank with WordPress, and wordpress script no longer works. I warned them and I have not answered even now.

Delgado2009, May 24, 2011 IP
  3. khongwir

khongwir Peon

Best Answers:
    Voltrank offers spammy backlinks from low quality and dismal sites. You can try it for a week and find it yourself. Its just a waste link building system

khongwir, May 28, 2011 IP
  4. vicviper17

vicviper17 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want faster backlinking results I would suggest you create multiple accounts on Authoritative blogging sites and submit posts at least 300 words put several backlinking keywords as your hop link then submit those blogs on rss sites. Do daily posts you will get some easy traffic that way.

vicviper17, May 29, 2011 IP
  5. eclipse

eclipse Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw someone posting this thread on their forum and Voltrank support reacted to this saying they’re removing websites that are not up to Google panda and keep only quality sites. I got a newsletter about this 3 weeks ago and this must be true because one of my websites with articles that I ‘borrowed’ was rejected last week. I can’t complain about the quality of support, either.

Even before that I tested this network for a few months and results were impressive. I saw many people say the same. They are still small, it’s true, but they moderate websites and if they keep their word about getting rid of the crap sites, I’m sure there’s great potential. They're free and I like that a lot. I’m sticking with them.

eclipse, May 31, 2011 IP
  6. k4sper

k4sper Peon

Best Answers:
    As I have noticed recently, they have improved in terms of quality. Still it is not amazing, but according to Voltranks support they moderate database a lot, so we can assume that it would be only better. I'll watch them closely.

k4sper, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  7. emily

emily Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's better to avoid all automated systems...

emily, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  8. byens

byens Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they dont support blogger either
    i see on forum some ppl didnt get backlink after few months using their service

byens, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  9. Amritaverma

Amritaverma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well Volt rank is a Link Exchange Network. Visit the site "http://www.voltrank.com/" you may come to know more about it and how it works.

Amritaverma, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  10. andrewterrol

andrewterrol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    tnx.com is much better than voltrank. all the links offered from tnx are seo friendly and have a good value.

andrewterrol, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  11. eclipse

eclipse Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have got one website go for tnx.com but if you have got more ... Voltrank.com is much better choice!

eclipse, Aug 14, 2011 IP