1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link exchange system 'Voltrank' test no. 1

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by k4sper, Jul 26, 2011.

Ok, I think it is time to share with You some of my results.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recently I started to be interested in link exchange systems and with some googling I found Voltrank. I was amazed by simplicity and idea so I decided to run some tests.

For the test I bought three domains, each connected with keyword I wanted to get results in.
    Each was 2 weeks old when I added it to Voltrank system. Simple wordpress site with 4 pages of unique content, theme purchased on Themeforest and some plugins like All-in-One SEO Pack and Google Analytics.

Here are the results:

DOMAIN 1.

[​IMG]
    First 2 weeks: 2 links a day on some non competetive but related to main keyword.
    Next month: another 2 links a day with more accurate keyword (4 links a day in total)
    Recently: 1 link a day with main keyword.

5 links / day in total.

[​IMG]

DOMAIN 2.

[​IMG]
    First 2 weeks: 3 links a day.
    Next month: another 3 links a day with more accurate keyword (6 links a day in total)
    Recently: 2 links a day with main keyword.

8 links / day in total.

[​IMG]

k4sper, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  2. k4sper

k4sper Peon

Best Answers:
    DOMAIN 3.

[​IMG]
    First 2 weeks: 2 links a day
    Next month: another 5 links a day with more accurate keyword
    Recently: 3 links a day with main keyword.

10 links / day in total.

[​IMG]

SUMMARY
    As You can see these are some pretty good numbers especially considering the fact that I spend maybe 30 min / a week to check if everything is working as it supposed to. For getting domain information (backlinks etc) I recommend You to check majesticseo.com, in my humble opinion it is way more better then Yahoo's site explorer.

What I don't like about Voltrank is not the best links qualities. BUT, they have recently implemented some kind of system that differ good and bad quality links so there is an improve.

/// sorry for post split but I couldn't post more then 4 images in one post

k4sper, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  3. digiblogger17

digiblogger17 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds good, but I find it hard to believe that the above results came from link exchange only, If you use link exchange as the only method to build links you will get banned, as it leaves detectable footprint pattern that Google will detect. I always mix it with other link building techniques and despite the decline of it's popularity (probably due to google horror propaganda) It's the Only way that will get you links from REAL websites

digiblogger17, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  4. k4sper

k4sper Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't use anything else. This test was all about testing this link exchange system.
    And as I read in your signature link:
    however, I keep those sites as they are now. With some links growths at low rate. We will see what will happen to them.

k4sper, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  5. patrick0001

patrick0001 Member

Best Answers:
    voltrank should be more reliable than receivelinks. I compare alexa stat and PR for both site, voltrank have a great demand.

patrick0001, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  6. patrick0001

patrick0001 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi K4sper, I just joint voltrank a week ago. Do have some pages links to my site. I have couple of question, what is the prime class and standard class? How many point require to get extra link back from others site?

patrick0001, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  7. k4sper

k4sper Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as I am aware, prime class was added to differ best quality websites from 'normal' ones. So with prime volts You can publish ads on high quality websites. When it comes to second question. I'm not sure. What I have read somewhere is that there is no rule. It depends on so many things like: PR, whether its homepage or not, traffic etc. You can always ask their support. They seemed quite helpful to me.

k4sper, Aug 3, 2011 IP
    patrick0001 likes this.
  8. patrick0001

patrick0001 Member

Best Answers:
    I just subcribe to their forum support, the voltrank point is very much depend on the PR. So far I have share out a PR1 site with 10 slot, I get return 7 back link with PR0, overall result is fine.
    Another question in mind, I have 66 points how to utilize it? is it they will automatically deduct my point, when someone link back to my site?

patrick0001, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  9. k4sper

k4sper Peon

Best Answers:
    You set a campaign. For example, 3 links / a day for domain.com with anchor 'best domains'. So every day it will take volts from your account until you stop a campaing or you run out of volts. If so, you need to improve website (more unique content, better ranking, traffic) to gain more and more volts to spend. I have also used affiliate program to gain volts (it was quite effective).

k4sper, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  10. patrick0001

patrick0001 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great reply, I benefit from voltrank.

patrick0001, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  11. olexisomar

olexisomar Guest

Best Answers:
    Does anyone know a similar system but for adult sites like a tube site?

olexisomar, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  12. selen

selen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The system would be great, but I had bad links on my site and I got bad backlinks, that's why I removed the code. I will use it if I have as well a bad site, that means no pagerank and no traffic.

selen, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  13. olexisomar

olexisomar Guest

Best Answers:
    For those people whom are interested in adult link exchange please PM as well as this site linkspun.com is 100% Free.

14. olexisomar

olexisomar Guest

Best Answers:
    Why if is FREE do they have Payment Refund Policy? Please don't scam people. If you are nice to others they will be nice with you.

15. eclipse

eclipse Peon

Best Answers:
    The most important thing for me is that Voltrank bring me links from hundreds of websites with different IPs. It's working for 100%. I use Voltrank.com for most of my websites (I have +100 websites)
    btw. you can't just use voltrank for your SEO....

eclipse, Aug 14, 2011 IP