1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Highest paying CPM sites

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by randomIntellections, Aug 11, 2011.

I wasn't able to find a forum for CPM ads so posting here.

Which is one of the highest paying CPM network. I get a lot of impressions on one of my sites but less clicks. Traffic is from US/ Europe mostly.
    I am expecting $2 CPM for such premium traffic but any amount is better than nothing.

randomIntellections, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  2. chrda

chrda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The CPM is a very variable thing.
    You will not likely get 2$ CPM on display banner
    You can hit 1+ on .us traffic and maybe a few other countries. But if you got more impressions per unqiue users the eCPM will go down.

I run a private network, with many different partners, and its getting hard to have a CPM over 0.50 for .us traffic. More impressions per unqiue IP = lower eCPM

chrda, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  3. edzjohnson

edzjohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    CPM is not a very good way for a publisher to make profits. If you're a publisher I would go down the most preferred route of CPC, this is effective advertising and works for both advertisers and publishers in a happy agreement! :)

Some of the top ad networks supporting CPC that I have used are Ad Dynamo, AdSense & Ad Brite. I would start with Ad Dynamo, it's easy to use and gives me some amazing results :)

edzjohnson, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  4. Vince (AdJoin.Me)

Vince (AdJoin.Me) Peon

Best Answers:
    If you site have any external link will be shared with your readers, just shorten your link with us to get more incomes!

Vince (AdJoin.Me), Aug 11, 2011 IP
  5. logon2future

logon2future Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Try Tribal Fusion or Valueclickmedia.

logon2future, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  6. chrda

chrda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When users talk about CPM, i take it as Display ads in the sizes of 300x250, 728x90, 160x600 etc :)

chrda, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  7. randomIntellections

randomIntellections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we don't have external link sharing. we get around 300 uniques for 2400 page views everyday.
    tribal and value click won't accept such a small site.

randomIntellections, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  8. edzjohnson

edzjohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Go for Ad Dynamo. They accept everyone :)

edzjohnson, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  9. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt from a reliable network you can earn $2 cpm, that seems very high to me

aassociatehit, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  10. MaxGreen

MaxGreen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

I this is Max from INTENTclick. I just wanted to let you know about INTENTclick, which is a new performance oriented direct response network from Kontera. INTENTclick defers from Kontera, in that our In-Text ad inventory is specifically designed for sites with either Save Money or Better Income.

We're currently offering qualified publishers a $5 CPM for the first month, and a 70% CPC revenue share after that.

If you have "Save Money" or "Better Income" Content I think INTENTclick would be a good match for what you are looking for.

Please let me know if you have any questions about our network.

Thanks

MaxGreen, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  11. rockeerz

rockeerz Active Member

Best Answers:
    For CPM ads you need consent traffic to earn recurring income. Different CPM network pays different amount per thousand impressions and it totally depend on your blog content and traffic quality. It also depend on countries, for example traffic from US and CA will generate good money for you through CPM Ads.

rockeerz, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  12. adbash

adbash Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends from this what kind of ad you preffer. You want to show banners or popups, popunders? Banners are offcourse cheaper, sometimes from popups you can get even 3USD per 1000 impressions but you need to remember that the most of networks don't count all traffic. You should use poponclick.com because they pay mostly for USA traffic.

adbash, Aug 29, 2011 IP