1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Classified Ads list

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by cris_mac, Aug 10, 2011.

cris_mac, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  2. donaldsmith

donaldsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Posting an ad on Locanto is simple and works just like the ads in the local newspaper. Locanto benefits, however, your ad will be online for 60 days and so reach a wider audience. What makes it even more interesting is that you can upload photos, use HTML code, and a link to your site if you want to do. To post a free classified ad today, just choose your city or click the link below.

donaldsmith, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  3. bellsimth

bellsimth Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I have tried many times free classified ads submission for site. It have provided good amount of traffic and backlinks also. Thanks

bellsimth, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  4. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    I don't understand your query, best is you can spend some time and go thru with site URL learn about their portals.

Prasseo, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  5. nanvymaben

nanvymaben Member

Best Answers:
    You have given the list of classified sites and they are used to promote your product or service by posting ads in these useful sites, some of them are good to generate traffic and there are few ones which are useful to gain some quality links to the site. So it helps but choose the right ones only.

nanvymaben, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  6. Alina Tru

Alina Tru Member

Best Answers:
    I have read your link and also check ads list. It's good list for ads submission. You should use it for your site advertizement. Just create you account and submit site information there. Thanks

Alina Tru, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  7. matrixcomsec

matrixcomsec Peon

Best Answers:
    thnx for list of classified list, i was looking for this type of classified list. its too useful for get traffic.

matrixcomsec, Aug 10, 2011 IP