1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to build Amazon affiliate stores

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by MuseHack, Jul 21, 2011.

There are several options available for building sites that promote Amazon as an affiliate. I am looking for suggestions of the best all-in-one solution for building sites more quickly. A preference would be a complete nice looking solution, with plenty of places to add original content and support for additional advertising.

So far, I have looked at phpZon, Asssociate-O-Matic, Amaz-One and WP-zon as plugins for Wordpress. Additionally, Amazon itself has a great support structure for adding products to various types of sites.

Does anyone have any experience with these or any other Amazon store building software? My preference would be to build authority sites that have good content, and are effective (with emphasis on 'effective') at producing sales once traffic is being sent to them.

The SmartName eCommerce layout for comparison shopping in the side bar looks good, but that is parking. I would like to find this layout for Amazon, and perhaps other affiliate programs, that can be built into a nice looking site that will have plenty of space for original content.

The best solution would be software that already takes everything needed into a step-by-step process, looks completely professional, and ends with sites that are wholly-owned productive businesses after some period of time.

Does this exist anywhere, or do I need to develop a lengthy step-by-step process that takes everything needed into account?

MuseHack, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  2. BlackRade

BlackRade Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to know, Transition back to school In August. I should be selling something good in this range.

BlackRade, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  3. sinclair89

sinclair89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good question. I haven't used any of those plugins you mentioned, but would love to hear others' experiences with them.

sinclair89, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  4. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The WP plugins are generally aimed at spamming with non-unique content. I have always found a store format (with the Amazon remote shopping cart) to be the best approach, but Associate-o-Matic is not flexibile enough with the design and ability to add unique content.

freshdevelopment, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  5. tutp36

tutp36 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i use WPzon builder to make 100s of blog about amazon. i dont know anything about SEO. All i do just ping, backlink and bookmarking. Asosiate o matic is not good for SEO. i have 2 site with it. but still no earning compare to my 100s blog

tutp36, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  6. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So are you earning from this method? Where do you get visitors from?

alex06295, Aug 12, 2011 IP