1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any good dropshipping websites please

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by designventures, Jul 31, 2011.

Hi
    I am trying to develop a ecommerce site based on dropshipping. Any good Drop shipping websites you would like to suggest.

Do brief me the name of dropshipper, Monthly cost and are you successfull with them?

designventures, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  2. designventures

designventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any free to join Dropshippers?

designventures, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  3. anonymous479

anonymous479 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most people arent going to give that info up. It's a competitive world, and we don't want to increase the competiton. Figure it out the same way we did, lots of googling.

anonymous479, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  4. Donutella

Donutella Peon

Best Answers:
    SaleHoo is popular - you may want to give it a try. 

Donutella, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  5. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    That is a good point; in fact beware of suggestions you receive as they may be bad providers that are meant to discourange/divert you from the competition :)

gotlivechat, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  6. 88dbsakthi

88dbsakthi Peon

Best Answers:
    Doba
    salehoo
    Dropshipaccess

88dbsakthi, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  7. truforte

truforte Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem here is most of the sites you will find online by googling are not true drop shippers but are in fact middle men look to profit from those who are trying to find a drop ship program. The best solution is to research and decide what product or products it is that you are interested in selling and then find out from the manufacturers who the distributers are.

truforte, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  8. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dropshipaccess and Doba are good dropshiping websites :)

Card, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  9. fm1234

fm1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand the recommendations for Salehoo -- I'm an active member there and like it, but it's not a dropshipping site. Salehoo is a directory and forum for people looking for wholesale suppliers, liquidators and dropshippers. Just thought I'd mention that before you spend the membership fee based on recommendations above.

Frank

fm1234, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  10. DanJacobs

DanJacobs Member

Best Answers:
    I'm also looking to start either a drop shipping website OR Import direct and then sell on my websites.
    I'm hoping to only sell musical instruments as i know the niche extremly well - however - i've been researching for about 2 weeks and every UK drop shipper i.e. Doba has prices far above what the goods sell for on ebay and given their fee's it just would lose money.

To purchase the goods cheaper i could import from China but around 100% of chinese websites i've found that supply musical stuff either send horrible obvious fakes or send nothing at all.

All i want is a warehouse that can supply, i don't want a get rich quick scheme, i want to work my socks off to make a decent living as i've been so skint for about 5 years and can't afford to go out anywhere which sucks.

There are too many scammers unfortunately. So products are either cheap but fak or so expensive a profit is impossible! i need something in the middle if thats possible?

just my 2 cents

DanJacobs, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  11. qoou

qoou Peon

Best Answers:
    Its hard finding a trustworthy honest dropshipping company in my opinion, I still look to this day for a decent phone accessories drop shipping company.

qoou, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  12. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the seller are import goods from china. And yes, many of them supply lousy product if you cant speak Chinese
    It will be better to get an agent to handle all those stuff, especially on the quality.

lifeplayer, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  13. dragster

dragster Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not in the same business (musical instruments) but I do import from China and sell on my website (local, my home country). Finding the suppliers was a must and I understand what you are saying - most of them are fakers or have really bad products. HOWEVER, there are good companies in China, I have a steady supplier for 3 years now and another one I use on occasions - very good prices (minimum profit is 50%, maximum.... 500% maybe?).

So, yes, there are sellers that can offer what you want. Unfortunately, the problem is that you always have to send the money first and just after that you get to check the quality of what you ordered. So, what have I done at the beginning? Payed someone in customs to tell me the suppliers of my competitors :)

Just a thought.

dragster, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  14. dragster

dragster Peon

Best Answers:
    It is absolutely amazing to me that I am selling phone spare parts and accessories for three years and never thought about going into dropshipping until a few weeks ago. I don't think I can PM yet, but please send me your email address and let me send you what I can provide, maybe something will interest you (after all, I can provide anything for almost every mobile phone out there). I already have a few customers abroad that just ordered and are waiting for their shipments, maybe one of them has an account here and will provide feedback. I can't start a thread in the sales section yet so...

dragster, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  15. carasoft

carasoft Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

i have been member with a dozen of drop-shippers and all i can tell is: 'bad experience'. Got accounts with paid ones as well but same results unfortunately. I believe the best way is to buy the merchandise your self and sell it. Did that and in the first months i was making about 3-5000 a month profit. all you need is a piece of software to keep tracking of buy/sell and some good wholesale CO.

Some of them are on the Internet, for some i am sure you can find in local newspapers. It is better to have your own thing then letting someone to handle your business. If something happens down the road you will end-up having nothing...

Cheers, Radu

carasoft, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  16. violetqq

violetqq Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you one website: asiastuff4u or wholesales-dvd. good luck

violetqq, Aug 15, 2011 IP