1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multi-Bookmarking Tool

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by zhoom, Aug 8, 2011.

I use Hootsuite for managing my social networks, but would like a tool for managing my social bookmarking profiles... I ideally would like to be able to post to Digg, Reddit, Delicious and Stumbleupon all at once in as few clicks as possible, directly from Chrome.

If anyone uses Hootsuite, you'll know how easy it is to do this to with HS to Twitter, FB and the other networks it can use... Something similar for bookmarking would be great!

Suggestions?

Thanks 

zhoom, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  2. apoorva.w3csolutions

apoorva.w3csolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    I use socialmarker for socialbookmarking but I have not tried Hootsuite now I am going to try Hootsuite.

apoorva.w3csolutions, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  3. capkova

capkova Peon

Best Answers:
    I use onlywire submitter....

capkova, Aug 9, 2011 IP
  4. bigzorro

bigzorro Member

Best Answers:
    With OnlyWire you can automate your submissions. You have to set up your accounts to the major sites once and then you will be able to submit your bookmarks to all of these sites in a rush. If you want to submit different text to these sites you can do that of course. I fully recommend this service and it's FREE.

bigzorro, Aug 9, 2011 IP
  5. healthcon

healthcon Member

Best Answers:
    Try to use ping.fm ;)

healthcon, Aug 14, 2011 IP