1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fetch As Googlebot Problem

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by thenikhil, Aug 8, 2011.

Hey friends,

I wanted to use the feature recently added by Google in Google webmaster tool to fetch the page as Google bot. But response I am getting back is "Unreachable" in Fetch Status. Can anyone here to tell me what does it mean? How can we resolve this issue?

THanks..

thenikhil, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  2. donaldsmith

donaldsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    The most interesting for webmasters, SEOs and web developers is probably the Fetch function Googlebot. You can specify a URL of your site and see the HTTP response (header and content), the server returns. Just enter the URL and click Download. This may take a moment to Googlebot to access the page and returns the results as it retrieves the page in real time

donaldsmith, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  3. thenikhil

thenikhil Member

Best Answers:
    Thats where I am facing problem. The response which header is saying "Unreachable". Can you suggest me why?

thenikhil, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  4. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    I encountered the same issue a few months back on my site. Turned out to be a hosting problem. Is your site opening properly?

unknownpray, Aug 13, 2011 IP