1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A little help?

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by g2pro, Mar 7, 2004.

I've had a problem since 02/27 with the Keyword Tracker. While checking all, it seems to be stuck and will not refresh.

It has checked all the back links and still has 91 keywords to check. Clicking on the refresh link will not kick start it again. I've also tried refreshing my browser in the normal fashion and holding down the shift key while clicking on the refresh button in my browser. Still no go.

It has done this before, but after a few days, restarted on its own. But never this long.

Any ideas :confused:

g2pro, Mar 7, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you click on an individual keyword to manually look it up, does it return any sort of error from Google?

- Shawn

digitalpoint, Mar 7, 2004 IP
  3. g2pro

g2pro Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope. I tried that and it the popup gives me a different ranking than what is listed on the main page for the keyword manually tracked and the the numbers for the remaining keywords to be tracked stays the same.

g2pro, Mar 8, 2004 IP
  4. g2pro

g2pro Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I manually tried a few more after my last post and noticed that the date changed in the "Last Checked" column in the main page, but still the numbers for the remaining links to be checked stayed the same.

So then I clicked on "Check All" and everything refreshed as it should until all keywords were updated.

Seems to be just fine now. I'll have to remember this next time it happens.

g2pro, Mar 8, 2004 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The only thing I can think of is if you hit your daily limit of 1,000 queries... Next time it happens, try running a manual one and it will tell you any errors (including limit exceeded).

- Shawn

digitalpoint, Mar 8, 2004 IP