1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video Marketing Robot prelaunch...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by OneLifeAway, Aug 5, 2011.

Hi everyone!

Shea here... I am not too sure if this is the spot for it (I think it is though), but my partner Andrew and I have a new product that we will be launching around the first of September. We are looking for people who want to promote the product and be our affiliates... The site is at www.VideoMarketingRobot.com and it is a white-list affiliate program so we will approve the people who can really sell this. Video Marketing Robot is what everyone has been asking for and so we have created it to be epic and awesome... I believe it will be an easy sell for most! We have also created some videos and a lot more will be coming!

I hope this is the place and if not let me know! Thanks everyone!
    -Shea

OneLifeAway, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  2. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    The landing page is terrible, everything is out of space, too short, screenshot of the software miserable. I would not promote this even if you give me money and not wait for you to aprove something :)

Lately everyone here thinks they can launch a product and become rich because yeaaaah being vendor is so easy...you donnot do anything...just lay down and count your money each day...

centarec, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  3. OneLifeAway

OneLifeAway Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... I am not too sure what you mean about the page running out of space. People have not reported any of these issues and it looks fine on my computer. Thank you for the help though... I will see what I can do about it.

OneLifeAway, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  4. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    The video is completely to the left...the optin is far on the right..the banner is also somewhere in the middle...

centarec, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  5. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    Oh...and your optin does not work. Two thank you buttons are shown after you enter the data...clicking them does not bring you to the next step...the affiliate optin also does not make any sense since once you entered the data...you do not get respond email, nor shown any helpful affiliate materials...

You have a lot to do before this can be considered anywhere near ready.

centarec, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  6. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    You seem like genuine guys. But the sales page is almost like an example of what NOT to do.

There are so many mistakes and no-nos, I don't know where to start.

I don't have time to go through them all. Time is money. I'm an above average copywriter but no king. Even so, you can pay for my help if you want it. I'll tell you on Skype for 50 bucks gift payment to my Paypal.

rolf, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  7. OneLifeAway

OneLifeAway Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help guys! I think the way we coded the site makes the newsletter and the video over lap on smaller monitors. The newsletter subscription is an odd error but it seems to be an issue with get-response and not us. The information does go through though so just check your emails!

OneLifeAway, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  8. rovad

rovad Member

Best Answers:
    While this is not the worst I've seen in 2010/2011 I've definitelly seen better. You should really pay more attention to "details" if you intend to sell products in the IM/MMO space.

rovad, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  9. OneLifeAway

OneLifeAway Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to quickly tell you a little story. Recently a game was to be released called Jurassic Park The Game from TelltaleGames. It was to be an AMAZING game, and Jurassic Park The Game had a pre-launch party of 1 year. They promised to release and 1 week into their launch they went silent. On launch day they put out a message that said, "We are sorry, but we want to live up to the Jurassic Park name and create a game that is one of the kind and epic! Please wait another 10 months."

This is a true story.

Now, while we do not claim to be Jurassic Park The Game, we are trying to live up to a name as well. I think most will understand, that we want to give you something unbeatable... Something as close to perfect as possible. We want to live up to the name that is a Marketing Robot.

With this said, we will not make you wait for 10 months. We are asking for 5 days. 5 days to perfect certain minor aspects.

So September 5th at 12:00pm MST (lunch time,) we will launch. September 5th no exceptions. In the mean time, sign-up for our newsletter and secure our amazing launch price!

We thank you for your patience during all of this and Beta Testing is finishing up! We are very excited to unleash this for all to see...

September 5th.

Kind regards,
    Shea Browne

OneLifeAway, Sep 1, 2011 IP