1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What number of links should be develop for my website.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kapil1webmaster, Aug 3, 2011.

Hello My Friends,

I need your feedback that what no. of backlink I should create for a webpage. Should I create backlinks for my website and other page will rank well or should I create in a serial of each page. If I have to create no. of links in a serial then what no. links for each page.

Many Thanks,

kapil1webmaster, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  2. anwaraa

anwaraa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The right way to do it is to start ranking your homepage first for your chosen keywords. Once your homepage starts to rank well, then move on to rank your inner pages for their respective keywords. There is no magic number but will depend on your site, quality and your site in relation to others for a specific keyword. Try to build some backlinks everyday for your site. Even if your site now starts to rank well, you should still build backlinks for it to keep it there or move it higher as your competitors will be doing it.

anwaraa, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  3. markmatt

markmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    you can not say what no. of links .. you can create as many links as you can create..
    For good page rank your website should have strong backlinks
    List you site in to DMOZ directory or you can do article submission and blog posting for strong backlinks.
    After approval for articles on different sites post that article to your website and hit the keywords that will improve the keyword ranking for your website.

Thanks
    americanrattan

markmatt, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  4. rankexperts

rankexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    hi kapil1webmaster If today I tell you that you have to get 10000 back links for your website to get ranked in search engines, you would probably rush for it and try to get back links from everywhere just to hit the number "10000"....which is totally not right! You should focus on building back links from high authority and relevant websites and forget about the numbers.  

rankexperts, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  5. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree to this. But don't forget the quality of backlinks while counting the number of links. Remember one thing that Google prefer for quality rather than the quantity.

wiseman.wiseman05, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  6. kapil1webmaster

kapil1webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    I am very satisfied with your answer thanks for sharing your knowledge with me and with other webmasters too.

kapil1webmaster, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  7. kapil1webmaster

kapil1webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks for your post dear but as you mentioned in your post I should submit articles for strong backlinks but I think after the last Panda Update article marketing is not such a good way If you submit your article in many it could be spam by google and your ranking could be down. So I don't think that it's very good option.

8. kapil1webmaster

kapil1webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    What are the high authority links are they from .edu, .org related domain ??????

9. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't too cate whetherthe backlink point to homepage or inner page, point to the most related page is the best

lifeplayer, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  10. al_clark7

al_clark7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The number of backlinks is less important.

Go for quality. Add content to blogs, engage in discussions, get twitter set up for your niche, and facebook. Get a youtube channel.

The natural backlinks you will get from this combined with some social bookmarking will start to make a difference to your site over time.

al_clark7, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  11. believe-me

believe-me Peon

Best Answers:
    First make sure that you are posting your link in the relevant website. Because if you are posting your link in non related website then you are penalized for spamming from the Big G. And also build the link slowly and steadily. If you start build multiple back link in a single day then you will be in a trouble. Do not submit you website in search engine continuously. Let search engine index your website. Do not worry about the page rank. even if you do not have a good page rank still your website have chances to list in the first page.

All the best.

believe-me, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  12. believe-me

believe-me Peon

Best Answers:
    Continoulsy monitor your back links. Lot of back links checker available in the internet. And target any two keywords first. Try to search the term in search engine every week to know the result. Do not stop with Google try with other search engines also. Paste any tracking code in your website to know the statistics of the recent visors.

believe-me, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  13. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try to link to home page they recommend (google) 70% home page inner pages 30%. Use high PR backlinks to boost your site in the SERPs, this is what we do and we have taken new sites to page 1 of google using this method for search results with as many 120 million competitors.

geester1, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  14. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I were you I would start to increase the Page Rank of my homepage and then go forward from there. Once the home page PR is respectable would I work on increasing the PR of the inner pages

unknownpray, Aug 17, 2011 IP