1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I dropship effectively on Ebay.

Discussion in 'eBay' started by The_Hermit_1971, Jul 8, 2011.

I'm an affiliate in Commission Junction. I have some merchants whose merchandise I want to sell on Ebay. The thing is that I'm not sure if they customize the label so it appears that it was sent by me instead of them. Is that allowed on Ebay to have a merchant put their info as a sender/seller instead of mine when I dropship on Ebay? Are Ebay's label policies so strict that they don't allow to have my merchant's info as a sender/seller instead of mine? Also since I'm buying the merchandise myself with my affiliate links, will I get my commissions anyway?

The_Hermit_1971, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  2. Mike.Pandey

Mike.Pandey Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't want to offense forum rules by posting links on here but u can find many tutorials on this topic ...GOOGLE is ur friend.

cheers:-

Mike.Pandey, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  3. Fyves Media

Fyves Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Hermit,

As a reseller it's extremely important to know what your buyers are receiving. I would suggest that if the potential revenue outweighs a small investment in their product to see how they send their product to their buyers (with branding or no branding), I would make a purchase to verify what you're getting.

Good luck.

Fyves Media, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  4. johnwarner75

johnwarner75 Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as I am aware many, many eBay seller dropship with their custom labels. I cant see why i would be a problem ..

johnwarner75, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  5. amykitty

amykitty Peon

Best Answers:
    U can used some quickly shipping like fedex,ups

amykitty, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  6. donsworldwide

donsworldwide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are looking for a true dropshipper and I don't think that CJ is really what you need also you have to consider the final value fees and paypal fees in addition to the listing fees which is probably going to eat away all if not a great % of your profits. You can always mark it up but if you are not competive with what is out there you are wasting your time and money.

donsworldwide, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  7. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is one of the biggest misconceptions about selling on ebay. If I buy an air compressor from your id ( let's just say it is JIMBO999 ) but then I get it in the mail from some other source ( ie Commisssion Junction person ) I don't really care because I paid for an air compressor and I received an air compressor. Simple as that. I've sold on Ebay since 1998 and believe me this is almost NEVER an issue.

jmbinfo, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  8. jien

jien Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with jmbinfo!

jien, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  9. nexushigher

nexushigher Guest

Best Answers:
    you need to use real dropship suppliers, and good dropship inventory management software.

nexushigher, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  10. isengdude

isengdude Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    actually ebay disagree with dropshipping, try with your own risk

isengdude, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Can you back that up?

sarahk, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  12. isengdude

isengdude Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    only Doba that ebay officially approve it. the other dropshipping i dont think so, when you contact ebay live chat (now we can not contact ebay live chat) for suspended account, usually ebay suggest us to sent prove of item...... If you tell them that your item was from dropshipping your account will never released... actually this is permanent suspended. CMIIW

isengdude, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  13. luckypretty

luckypretty Peon

Best Answers:
    Wallydeal.com has many dropshipper from ebay, they can offer pictures without watermark, ship your items as gift without any company information, you can contact them at

luckypretty, Dec 26, 2011 IP
  14. babutultul8

babutultul8 Peon

Best Answers:
    how can i make meany from ebay?

babutultul8, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  15. seanmc753

seanmc753 Guest

Best Answers:
    Aha something i understand at last! Im new to the wider internet but not to ebay, been on there a while but am looking to move away, too much nonsense goes on and ive grown tired of it lately. I looked at Dropshipping to add to my ebay stores but gave it up as I couldnt see a way to make decent enough cash on it. In any case think about it from their side, do you think they started a company with no sales force or route to market, spent millions and waited for you to come along??? Sorry but the reality is quite different. Ive cleaned out massive wholesale distributors of products for ebay yet only made a slight profit as like it or not we all have access to the same places so pricing can be ridiculously low. Worrying about who's named as the seller is a fair point however realistically will the customer buy from you again? as in most cases they wont as you have already met their need. In any case a reputable company will TELL YOU whose name they will invoice in. Also watch out for these sites that offer 'An Exclusive Joining Fee' as this is an almost perfect business model - people pay to join, get access, see theres no profits, move on to the next one and im not being cynical here! You need to think ebay fee's (can be 40% incuding Paypal) more than anything too and also exclusivity, these are in short supply on ebay as more than likely unless your selling, nightime sunglasses, left handed teacups or solar powered torches EVERYONE else will have access to the same supplier. Im currently writing a site for help on ebay and will post up when im ok with it being worthwhile. Sorry to rant but just be careful and good luck with it

seanmc753, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  16. domainer85

domainer85 Peon

Best Answers:
    excatly! Im newbie so dont know clealy about that

domainer85, Feb 28, 2012 IP