1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Domain Transfer Problem

Discussion in 'Domains' started by kevinpit7, Aug 4, 2011.

I have bought 4 domain from local consultant: http://gnb.supersite.myorderbox.com/

Now I have bought some domain from go daddy personally. I want to transfer my domain from local consultant to my account of go daddy. I am trying but I am confuse with secret key.

Godaddy needs Secret Key and transaction ID to transfer domain from other registrar to go daddy.

Help me with proper answer step by step please. Don't add just for post.

Thanks

kevinpit7, Aug 4, 2011 IP
  2. jxd929

jxd929 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    then you should get the Secret Key from your local register..

jxd929, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  3. kevinpit7

kevinpit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know the basic, after getting secret key put it into go daddy's transaction id/secret key options and you will find domain name has been transfer but I am failed....

I have told that tell procedure step by step if you know, don't complete in 1st line (in brief details plz).

kevinpit7, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  4. jehzlau

jehzlau Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    If it failed. You can initiate the transfer again, then enter your Transaction ID and Security Key again. Then you need to have the EPP Code/Authorization Key from the current registrar, because you'll enter it right after you enter your transaction ID and security ID.

The EPP Code will be sent to the current e-mail registrant.

So what you need to transfer a domain successfully to Godaddy are the following:
    1. Transaction ID
    2. Security Key
    3. EPP Code

Btw, the domain should be UNLOCKED before you can transfer it. Maybe it's locked in the current registrar that why the transfer failed.

PS: I think you posted this question in the wrong category. Moderators should move this thread. O_O 

jehzlau, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  5. kevinpit7

kevinpit7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks a lot lot lot ...many many thanks

kevinpit7, Aug 5, 2011 IP