1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I believe I will get justice

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Lakshmi SEO, Jun 1, 2011.

Lakshmi SEO, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Report them to your local authorities? There's not a lot we can legally do... not like we can throw someone in jail for you.

BTW - always use an escrow service.

digitalpoint, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  3. ranjithsf1

ranjithsf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should have used erscow. I think dp has nothing to do in such cheating cases.

ranjithsf1, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  4. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like those articles are targeted towards some Clickbank product. You could set up another site, put those articles, target buyers and make some sales :)

nihangshah, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    After reading that thread, it appears you have made a good case. Unfortunately, it probably won't result in getting paid - But, at least you've documented what happened. I wouldn't let this discourage you too much. If I may suggest, do not ever send an article without payment upfront. Ever. I've just checked the content section, and see buyers asking for free customized sample articles on a specific topic (as part of the interview), and offers where you write numerous articles, and then are paid once a week, even some offers where the buyer only wants to pay AFTER they've been accepted at EzineArticles. I'm sure some of these offers are legit, but many are not. With writing samples, you could create a page on HubPages or Squidoo and give them the link. If they're unwilling to accept that as a sample of your writing, it's possible they may be trying to scam. Part of the reason DP doesn't get involved heavily in dispute resolution is that the buy/sell section is free, and they would not get compensated enough for the degree of resources this would require. Good luck.

Rebecca, Jun 2, 2011 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  6. Lakshmi SEO

Lakshmi SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Sir,

Still he didn't paid me as I waited to check his activity here. He is very normal. Shall I drop him negative itrader??

Lakshmi SEO, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  7. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you should, even though he is banned, negative feedback will stick with him forever..

The Webby, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  8. domainnamesalez

domainnamesalez Peon

Best Answers:
    Really sad to see how this guy behaved. Good thing that he got banned, but I hope you would have got your payment. Word of advice, get half payment once you deliver the partial work. Do not wait till end of the work.

domainnamesalez, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  9. Refresher

Refresher Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It was a WTH thread when it started, and it turned out to be a WTS thread in the end. Didn't the OP want to hire writers in the first place? 

Refresher, Aug 2, 2011 IP