1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do know if my website has been penalized ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webci, Aug 2, 2011.

Hey all

Two months ago I published a website whose main keywords are very competitive. Since it's been published, didn't get rank any keyword even long tail phrases my concern is that the website has been penalized. Do you think I should give a little time to rank or send reconsideration request to google ? what makes you think your website penalized. thanks

webci, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  2. king of darkness

king of darkness Guest

Best Answers:
    in two months i dont think so any website will come on top with competitive keywords ... and on the other hand it also depends on your back linking stratigy .. u have to be clear about ur backlinking stratigy and then we can let you know whats exactly going on .. you can either post your website here .. that would be more easy for me to tell you

king of darkness, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  3. YoPapaNinja

YoPapaNinja Member

Best Answers:
    Since it's only been 2 months and the competition is high, then most likely it isn't penalized. The only way it will get penalized is if you are Keyword stuffing your sites and your buying a bunch of useless fiverr gigs that are spamming your URL all over the internet on linkfarms. With highly competitive keywords you need TIME & Lots of White Hat Seo strategies. For instance, manual backlinking.... create a high quality link wheel or pyramid. Post videos on Youtube with your URL(s) in the description. There are many different things you can do. Just don't go all crazy and try to do everything in one day. Space your activities out to make it look more natural to the search engines.

YoPapaNinja, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  4. mohitvohra27@gmail.com

mohitvohra27@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    i think if you are penalized you will not be shown in search results

mohitvohra27@gmail.com, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  5. webci

webci Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for given idea about of my case for some reason I can't specify the website here :( of course I don't expect to get rank well in short time at least I was just supposed to get rank in serp result of 500 that is matter I concern
    is that case ordinary ? my link strategy is mostly get link from article pages not link farm thanks

webci, Aug 2, 2011 IP