1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about this website and how much will it cost?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by rush123456, Aug 1, 2011.

DP,

Few weeks back I made one of the worst decisions of my life buying a Joomla based design for my site(www.21weby.com). I cant tell you how much Joomla sucks. I have no idea how to change the title of the website as well. However, I am looking for a new website design and I found this website www.kissmetrics.com very simple and powerful. I am not sure what platform it is built on. I am not good at designing knowledge. I thought this would be a good design to serve my purpose.

How do you guys think the site is and how much does it take($) to build such a website and can you recommend any designers for it.

Thanks.

rush123456, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  2. VMotion

VMotion Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, that is one really nice and catching design on your website now. I would advise to lookup some Joomla tutorials on Youtube and stick with your design. :)

VMotion, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  3. FWS

FWS Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good day, Rush,

Hey bud, you may want to consider just learning a little bit about Joomla. It really is a powerful platform and not that difficult to figure out.
    Why waste more good money going after more bad???
    Check out one of my sites which in designed on the Joomla platform. It works great and is quite easy to manage...Product Launch Authority

If you need any help, give me a shout.
    Much success to you!

FWS, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  4. wendy.gram

wendy.gram Peon

Best Answers:
    Your website is build with Drupal and you used a free Drupal theme (that's no problem) with some bad customizing (but that's is).

Just a cheap shot spam?

Ontopic: If you are really done with Joomla then I would suggest Wordpress there are plenty of premium themes avaible for free or low prices.

wendy.gram, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  5. rush123456

rush123456 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry my friend. Never in my life, I ll look back at joomla. Thanks for your help though.

rush123456, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  6. Thorlax402

Thorlax402 Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say start leaning toward wordpress. It would be significantly cheaper to download wordpress (free) and hire a designer and developer to integrate it than it would be to have an entire site built from scratch like Kissmetrics seems to be.

Thorlax402, Aug 5, 2011 IP