1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying * Need a basic html site converted to Wordpress

Discussion in 'Programming' started by MrMartin, Jul 31, 2011.

I am looking for someone to convert a basic html site to Wordpress. I would like it to run on top of the Thesis theme (www.diythemes.com) if possible. I already have a license for this theme and can provide the files or I can setup a test cpanel hosting account with the theme already installed. The site is approximately 10 pages. The only page that is more in depth and would need to be customized is the home page. The rest are either basic text (like news and announcements), or photo pages.

If you are interested please reply, send me a PM, or email me at adam (at) adammartin ({dot}) com. I will then send you the link to the current site. I would like to have this going by the end of the week at latest. I will either pay when project is delivered or we can agree on a middle point of progress and pay a certain amount when it is reached. All payments are via Paypal.

Thanks,

AM

MrMartin, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  2. Fracisc

Fracisc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Please PM me details when DP's PM system will work again. Right now I am getting this error:
    Fatal error: Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '18' on line 533 in [path]/vb/types.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 287

Fracisc, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  3. anonymous-MD

anonymous-MD Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    am here man hit me up on skype: mad.x.dog

anonymous-MD, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  4. raja

raja Well-Known Member