1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building after Panda Algorithm?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by sanjeevkumaar, Aug 1, 2011.

Dear All,
    Please share your experience regarding changes in link building after panda algorithm. What is the strategy of article submission , forum posting, social bookmarking and press release submission after panda?

sanjeevkumaar, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  2. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social Bookmarking remains pretty much unchanged, the rest should still be done but you should accept that the positive effects from these types of link building is now significantly reduced.

WebDev Solutions, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  3. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    The most important thing you have to understand is that no matter how 'unique' your content is, if it reads really badly, it isn't going to get ranked anymore. They weeded out a *ton* or pages that were either really badly spun, or really badly written, on the assumption that no one would want to read them (which is, of course, correct). Make sure your text reads well, and is unique, and you won't go far wrong.

Interestingly, we've had an in-house script for some time that allows us to tell whether a piece of text will 'pass google' and you'd be *amazed* how many people can't spot the fact that 'The cats is browns' isn't correct.

contentboss, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  4. Sarah14

Sarah14 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have experienced much of the same. Social bookmarking appears to be unchanged. I would suggest to pay attention to blog and article length. You should have 500 words at least - anything less can be considered insufficient by the search engine.

Sarah14, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  5. JSProjects

JSProjects Member

Best Answers:
    The "spammy" methods have seemed to take a bit of a dive. (Forum profiles, thousands of blog comments, etc.)

An often overlooked method is to simply reverse engineer your competition. Take a look at the top 10 results for your keywords and see if you can use any of their backlink sources. You'll probably find plenty. And if they're helping your competition rank - they'll help you rank.

JSProjects, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  6. onlineimexpert

onlineimexpert Banned

Best Answers:
    Try to make visitors stay longer on your pages it will help

onlineimexpert, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  7. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to build link naturally and you are fine ..
    for example, if you are using article submissions, spin your articles before submitting, and don't use word level spinning ..

Toon-c, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  8. desiindianserial

desiindianserial Peon

Best Answers:
    just make ur content generally

desiindianserial, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  9. AdKingPro

AdKingPro Guest

Best Answers:
    there is more emphasis on good n unique content

AdKingPro, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  10. rankexperts

rankexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    As everybody said that if you are trying to get back links by promoting your content in the form of articles and press releases, you need to publish high quality content free from grammatical mistakes. Moreover if you are thinking of a link exchange, avoid spammy, low quality and irrelevant websites. And if you are thinking of using a link building service you have to make sure that link building service publishes your content on high PR, authority and relevant websites.

rankexperts, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  11. GrantDraper

GrantDraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try going to quality links rather than quality. I don't know why everyone hypes article marketing so much. I use it to build traffic and not links. That being said, I have tried to use article marketing, blog commenting etc for SEO and in my opinion, it just doesn't work. Since then I've junked my old sites and set up three forums. One of my forums ranks 1st page for nearly every article I create without any backlinks to the inner page it's on :) Interlink with webmasters rather than Ezine etc.

GrantDraper, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  12. kapil1webmaster

kapil1webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    no changes in social bookmarking and forum posting you always using fresh content because you are mentioning your own opinion so need to worry about it also. The main thing is article as grantdraper says you should use article for the visitors not for the links only. you are getting permanent links once your article is approved but your article is worthless if it's not done in well manner. So do all your work in natural way and trying to get quality links instead of quantity of links for your website.

kapil1webmaster, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  13. baban78

baban78 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What Google doe now is ranking sites that are more popular within social networks like facebook, myspace. That is why they created Google +. If you manage to get more facebook likes and google + likes, you'll be on top of search engines.

baban78, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  14. BungErik

BungErik Member

Best Answers:
    Google wants all look natural. Make your link building naturally, whatever type you do.

BungErik, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  15. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    No they aren't. They recently discounted links form social networking sites, which is why shady tools like 'senuke' don't really work anymore. 

contentboss, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  16. gonewild

gonewild Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with tools like Senuke is that they submit their content to sites that have been penalyzed by google (after the latest Google Panda Update). Best thing is to create articles and submit them to Panda Winners like Squidoo.com etc. Good Luck.

gonewild, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  17. cigarcure01

cigarcure01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 1 question.
    If you spun your articles and submit to ... let's say 10 directories, all linking back to the money site, will google penalized the main money site?
    It seems to me my targeted keyword to one of my page always disappeared from Google.

My strategy is:
    Social Bookmarks -> Money page <- spun articles to directories <- Social Bookmarks

Will this strategy helps?

cigarcure01, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  18. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMO, you main site should not be affected. However, this does not mean can help increase your rank. If increase traffic, yes but not much. Using automation tools such as AMR, SenukeX, IAW, etc. would probably be wasting your valuable time.

I think after you spun an article, you submit to web2.0. Sites like hubpages, Squidoo, blogger and so forth by MANUALLY would be one of the best strategies.

All of all, getting original contents for your website is the MOST vital thing to do. This is because SE hates duplicate or low quality content.

If you have a solid original content, although are only 5 postings with around 400-500 words, that the contents are never appear else where but first time on your main site, I am sure SE would more than happy for ranking your site into page 1 come along with a nice Onsite Optimization.

I have gained some good experienced from the past. Frankly speaking, once I know there is a site of mine get into the sandbox. I won't hesitate to close the site with any further renewal for the affected domain.

Other than Onsite Optimization, Off page Optimization such as back linking is still need your attention. I think if everyone has the same amount of good contents, everyone has a page one ranking? Do you think this is possible?

Hope my 2 cents opinion could be a bit indicator of how to do thing the proper way.
    Cheers!

imuncutno1, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  19. cigarcure01

cigarcure01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply.

I'm writing original content to my blog daily for the past 3 mths, but my daily UV is around 30-60 only.
    Most of the traffic comes from Google. I'm thinking a way to create backlinks for my previous posts.

Therefore I submitted spun articles to directories, bloggers, wordpress, tumblr, etc ... and social bookmark them after that.

However, it seems my pages are disappearing one by one from Google with my targeted keyword.

My On-Page SEO should be ok, I'm using All-In-One SEO Plugin.

Any further advises?

Thanks!

cigarcure01, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  20. niceboy

niceboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. looking at the competitor should help a lot in improving the seo ranking.

niceboy, Aug 13, 2011 IP