1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link bulding expert wanted for 20 sites - 500 links

Discussion in 'Services' started by Premium Domains, Oct 29, 2006.

I need a link bulding expert for building permanent reciprocal contextual links. Links are required for 20 websites with varying subjects like hosting, music, video, celeb, proxy etc. For a detailed list of sites, see this thread. For each website we need 25 links so the total project is for 500 contextual reciprocal links. All links have to be from PR3+ websites in the same field related to our website.

I dont want any links from link exchanges or places like linkvault, DP Coop, linkmarket, gotlinks, FFA, Linkfarms, Directories, Forums etc. but only from genuine websites who are well indexed in Google/Yahoo/MSN.

Only experienced link building experts who can get links from relevant websites should bid.

You will be given temporary access to a mail address related to the website you are working on for link exchange purposes and will be given ftp access to the links page of our website.

Please PM me a list of 2-3 websites you have carried out link building work for including their anchor text. Also how you will go about targeting, communicating & getting links (whether you will use linkassistant/linkmachine software or some other software, do it manually etc.).

Payment will be made by Paypal for one site at a time, i.e. after successfully completing 1 site's link exchange, I will pay you and you can start the next site. So please quote your price on a PER SITE BASIS.

All links will be verified by us before payment and you are required to submit us a report with the exact link locations before release of payment.

PM me with any questions you might have.

I look forward to working with you :)

Thanks

Premium Domains, Oct 29, 2006 IP
    eXe likes this.
  2. Phynder

Phynder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We can help via our blog network -> http://www.oioreviews.com/blogs.php

You write up the posts - with your contextual links embedded - and we publish them on the network:

1 blog $10
    5 blogs $20
    10 blogs $30
    15 blogs $40

http://www.oioreviews.com/order/

Everything is automated - we review before publishing - done within 24 hours.

Phynder, Oct 29, 2006 IP
  3. Premium Domains

Premium Domains Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thanks for your offer Phynder but I am actually looking for relevant site links and not links from blogs.

Premium Domains, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  4. hffdibo

hffdibo Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

i will help you get the details, please let me know via PM are you interedted or not? Then we can move ahead and send the thread tooo in reply

hffdibo, Nov 23, 2008 IP
  5. Raoul20

Raoul20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Raoul20, Nov 24, 2008 IP