1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for team of Coders - Web and iPhone

Discussion in 'Programming' started by gautam1985, Jul 30, 2011.

I have a project, which requires a team of 3 - 4 coders. I have had a bad experience in receiving a perfect solution for the services i require on this site. So lets try this again. I am looking to develop an API Framework which require users to calculate distance and provide rate for my transportation services. I am willing to explain what this means and project is no more than a week. Its my best guess. Please send me your company information if you exactly know that your coders are capable of doing the job right. Let me know where are u based out of and please provide me some api related work you have done. Also someone who has a previous record of doing a Transportation website. I am available online on gmail and skype almost all day. Send me your information and lets talk. I've all the time to waste to find the right team. I willing to spend, but i need a trustable company or team who can satisfy the needs. Price is not always the motive, quality of work will be accepted. Please do not bluff me because i've had past experiences.

Thank You for reading the post.

gautam1985, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  2. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hello,
    I think we have discussed before, and if you are talking about the same reservation project then we presented the project proposal to you Your budget is what paused the whole thing, but anyway we are still available to offer our services. Let us know if you ever increase your budget oi intend to work with us.

Regards,
    Amit

ifreakz, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  3. NsaneNoob

NsaneNoob Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's always the budget. I almost feel like the people who post on DP for work to be done for them never care about the other side who works. They just want it done.

NsaneNoob, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  4. gautam1985

gautam1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Unfortunately your rates and potential to do the work was lacking the trust. I received the many quotes before your quote. Although you know that's why i quote "I have had a bad experience in receiving a perfect solution for the services" If you had the potential you would have got the project. Now for any other programmers who are not based in Kolkatta, India feel free to contact me. It's so disappointing how these people who have potential are dominated by some jerks. Although my offer is still available. Please send out your requests. I will response if i like your work.

Thanks.

gautam1985, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  5. ifreakz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    You compared quote with a freelancer's monthly salary. About trust, i think we have showed you a couple of previous works, on top of that feedback score talks. We also prepared a detailed project proposal and intended to prepare a project agreement sheet. I cannot help if you had bad experience, it could be the budget. !5$ per hour is a very standard rate. if you are challenging me regarding quotes, i could forward your project doc to some trusted people on dp and paste their quotes here.

ifreakz, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  6. gautam1985

gautam1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Go right ahead, Amit i have no issues if you could match up to my expectations. I have no trouble paying you or someone else to do the job. It's about price that i received was skyrocketing although i was expecting lot less. You did not want to compromise so i did what i was suppose to for that matter. I can only wish that u know what you are asking for me to do. I also recommend you to take payment in INR which you decline yourself.

gautam1985, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  7. ifreakz

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    You would get the quality work only if you let us spend proper hours on it To deliver something professional we need a specific amount of hours. Payment in INR or USD is not a big issue. It's just that if you pay in UISD via Bank then the country earns Forex and it's a Tax Benifit from our side. Let me know your thoughts.

ifreakz, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  8. gautam1985

gautam1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My offer is same SIR no matter what u have to say. If not im here to find better opportunity. Thanks a lot for your response @amit

gautam1985, Jul 31, 2011 IP