1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Class Articles at Cheap and Affordable Prices

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by iDaTa, Jul 29, 2011.

Some writers offer cheap and non-relevant content within their articles. Some forget the need for the articles to be completed within a certain time frame. Some neglect essential information and grammar.

Some, but not all.

I am offering a high quality writing service that is competitive with each and every other content creator on this forum. It is not only the quality of the writing that is worth mentioning, it is also the price.

I offer high quality content creation on any niche, within a set time frame, for a meagre $0.60 per 100 words.

The quality, price and service all help in making me the most viable option for you and your business.

Please do not hesitate to contact me by sending me a personal message, or contact me at

I look forward to working for you!

iDaTa, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  2. iDaTa

iDaTa Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As interest appears to be sparse, I shall implement an introductory rate of just $0.40 per 100 words.

iDaTa, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  3. marbou

marbou Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you pm me the samples of your work? thanks.

marbou, Jul 30, 2011 IP