1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best tools for link building

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by shahgols, Jul 30, 2011.

Alright guys, I have been reading this forum and searching for tools to help me build links and I'm getting dizzy at all the information in this forum and elsewhere. I need some recommendations for some tools, so what do you recommend for the following?

1. Social Bookmarking Submitter
    2. Article Directory Submitter
    3. RSS Directory Submitter

As far as other tools, I have decided on these, hope this helps someone who is looking for this info:

Article Spinner: contentboss.com
    Blog Submitter: 1-Way Links

Thanks in advance.

shahgols, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  2. kapil1webmaster

kapil1webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Shahgols,

You can do your work quickly with the tools but is it not an good idea to submit with the help of tools. As google and other search engines love Natural process for link building activity.

kapil1webmaster, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  3. plrinfo4u

plrinfo4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi...

Any tools that you use as kapil as adviced you on, I am in agreement with him ........these tools are a double edge sword. If you do not know how to use them then you are dead with google at some point they will catch you and penalize you.

plrinfo4u, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  4. glacey

glacey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most articles I have read say that manual link building is better because the links stay up longer. Also google can easily detect if your backlinks suddenly rocket.

glacey, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  5. shahgols

shahgols Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand what everyone says, but I should have added that I am looking for something that has a scheduler, so that it doesn't create 10K links in one hour. I think that if you know what you are doing, then these tools can be quite helpful, saving time and creating lots more links that you could make on your own.

shahgols, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  6. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a very important post. You HAVE to keep it looking natural. A trillion links in an hour won't get you to page 1, they'll get a you a lifetime ban. Keep it realistic, and you will build a successful, long-lived business. Great post, Shagols, shame more people won't read it.

contentboss, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  7. domainnamesalez

domainnamesalez Peon

Best Answers:
    Like everyone else have already pointed out, it is best to do relevant, thematic manual submissions. Nowadays, the quality and relevance of links matters more than the number of links.

domainnamesalez, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  8. desiindianserial

desiindianserial Peon

Best Answers:
    do some blog commneting as well

desiindianserial, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  9. greglory

greglory Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get sick submitter. I build links fast and don't buy the whole natural link building train of thought. If you do a thousand social bookmarks, a thousand profile links, and a thousand articles all in the same day not even a quarter of them will be indexed within 5 days. If building links quickly was bad every news site, gossip blog etc would be heavily penalized.

greglory, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  10. dannypayton

dannypayton Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have this kind of tools as everyone advised you, you better learn how to use them and do not rush to get your links. If you get too many links the search engines will notice that and you might get a penalty. Maybe not a lifetime penalty but still a penalty that will be a setback. Natural link building is great however it is really hard and annoying to do so i get why you want to use a software for that. I'd say you use it to build links but know your limits and do not pass them.

dannypayton, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  11. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Not so. Google employ LOADS of human beings to beef up their QC processes. A site that suddenly jumps in the serps is more likely to attract attention. That attention will be a human visit. What do you think a human being will assume if he visits your little 1 page 'buy niagra' site that has suddenly acquired 200,000 backlinks since the last update? Let me give you a clue. He WON'T think 'my... those backlinks are all well-deserved'.

contentboss, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  12. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend article directory submitter as it would give both traffic and links to your site.

alex06295, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  13. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best tools for link building should be a pair of hands, an internet connection and a list of sites to which you will submit your site to. I dont believe in automatic submission as most of the time their links end up in spam.

unknownpray, Aug 17, 2011 IP