1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some help...18+

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kitty84, Jul 30, 2011.

I have recently created a site and I am not sure how to market it or what audience I should try to target. It is mature in content and I want to sell my erotica stories. I have made blogs with pictures and sex tips. I do not know if this is the best way to utilize my site. I am willing to put in the work, I just need a path to follow. If any of you could give me any tips in the direction I should go, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time. :)

The site is
    www.makemesmiletoday.com
    Please only view the site if you are 18+ and are not at work!

kitty84, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  2. giancarlo

giancarlo Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to promote your blog is through search engines, either being on top of the organic results or using the PPC services; so you may want to read more about PPC and SEO.

But first you have to decide what exactly it is that you offer: if you offer sex tips then target those keywords (sex tips, sex advice, etc.); if you offer erotic stories then target only those keywords (erotic stories, erotica, etc.). I'm sure you got the point.

So choose the 'product' you'll be offering and then promote your blog through search engines.

giancarlo, Jul 30, 2011 IP