1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW! Emp1res & All1es - 30 Million Players - 1st Clickbank Guide Soon To Launch!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by rolf, Jun 18, 2011.

Hey all,

Zynga's new Facebook game is already a hit with 30 million players in barely a week!

I am proud to announce the imminent launch of the first Clickbank guide for Emp1res & All1es: Empi1es Conquered. (75% commission on $27 gives you $17.98 per sale)

[​IMG]

Many of you here know me as the owner of various Clickbank sites. In the long term I'm actually aiming to move away from internet marketing and back into the "real world" (existing affiliates, don't worry, the sites will end up in great, if not, better hands) but before then I aim to go out with a huge BANG with what could be my last Clickbank play and I'm determined to make it a great one for all of us.

I couldn't resist but write a guide for this game because I am actually a huge fan of Zynga games, including Empires & Allies. I want us all to make a packet of money promoting this guide - this game won't last forever but with 30 million players after just a week and practically no web content for them to digest, there is a huge amount of quick cash to be made.

I've invested a lot of time and effort in this site, including paying good money for custom vector logos and site design. It's all worth it as you'll see if you keep reading:

Why Should You Bother Lifting A Finger To Promote This Game?

The main reason is "keywords". Since Panda hit, getting ranked has been harder and harder.

But did you know that Google has a major hard-on for keywords that are highly searched but with next to no relevant sites out there?

The beauty of a new Zynga game is that there are tons of new keywords for writing a blog/site content. Keywords that are "fresh" and untouched.

Most people wait a couple months for them to appear in the various keyword tools but I know how to steal a march on them. I did it for Cityville and now I want to show you how to do it for Empires and Allies.

(By the way, did you notice how I obscured the keywords using the number "1"? That's because the keywords are so damned fresh!)​

If You're Really Lazy

If you're really lazy then you can just get a ton of Facebook friends and promote this to them and make it go viral. You'll earn more if you do it with keywords and site content but if you're really lazy then you can use my techniques for easily getting 1,000+ friends and just promote it to them.

What To Do Now?

The launch is just days away. I'm waiting for Clickbank to approve the site which should be sometime in the next few days. In the meantime, you should start getting prepared.

I've created a JV blog that contains the super hot keyword data and methods for getting a huge friend list. You can leave any questions on the blog too and I am happy to answer them. Review copies will be available after the launch as I don't want to risk any leaking before then.

To access this JV blog, you can sign up here and you will instantly get the link: http://www.empiresconquered.com/jv.htm

Now I welcome any questions you may have. Please feel free to ask. I want to help in any way that I can so please ask me anything.

Thanks
    Chris

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
    rolf, Jun 18, 2011 IP
  2. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds good Chris. I think I might throw up a site this week and give it a go. Any word on a launch date?

venrooy, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  3. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi venrooy,

Thanks for your interest.

I'm waiting on Clickbank to approve this.

I'll basically be launching immediately they approve it. I could wait longer to generate some "buzz" but this thing is so popular already on Facebook that I don't see the point. Better to just let people promote it immediately especially as a few smart people have been preparing ahead of time and are ready already. Also, I want to beat the other guide creators to the market which is why I've kept this quiet until recently.

Once its launched, I'll release review copies to serious affiliates too. Those who can actually be bothered to write down one paragraph proving that they are serious about promoting this. It's amazing how one paragraph can sort out the lazy from the committed/serious! :D

cheers
    Chris

rolf, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  4. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    For those hesitant to sign up for the JV area (you shouldn't be because ALL reputable publishers require their affiliates to register first, legally many say that you must do), you can now see a preview of the JV area so you know what you're getting access to:

http://www.empiresconquered.com/jv.htm

rolf, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  5. abgamehelp

abgamehelp Peon

Best Answers:
    Defiantly going to promote this :) ive got the biggest empires and allies non official fan page and ive got a empires and allies fan site :)

abgamehelp, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  6. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    rolf, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  7. skidaddle

skidaddle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interested in promoting this.. can you hook up a review copy?

Have you made any sales yet.. can you post some conversion data?

thanks!

skidaddle, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  8. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Need access to the jv area - I'm already on your list.

venrooy, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  9. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, so far has been around 1 in 60 but it is still WAY too early to tell. It is not usual for game guides to have that kind of conversion level consistently.

If you join the JV list, there are instructions for getting review copies. I am already sending these out but please join the list first. Reason being that any good vendor maintains a list of his affiliates, it is wreckless to NOT have a communication channel open.

http://www.empiresconquered.com/jv.htm

Once you've joined it, you can just reply to me and I will send it to you, but still worth reading the JV blog.

Strange, the link to the area should be there in the first email. Let me check that and I will email you the link and review copy separately. I recognise your email from the other day so will do that now.

Cheers!

PS Anyone else wanting a review copy, please join the JV list to get access to the JV area then simply reply to my first email to you (NOT the confirmation email but the one after that): http://www.empiresconquered.com/jv.htm

rolf, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  10. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let Me Help Double Your Sales!

OK, I love this game and can write about it easily.

So set up a site (if you haven't already) and I will write one article for you for every article that you write to promote Empires Conquered.

See the latest post on the JV blog for details. You can get access to it here.

rolf, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  11. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Empires Conquered JV Update 28th June

Hi all,

I've written an update on the JV blog to let you about:

• conversion
    • new keywords appearing in Google
    • a cool technique for grabbing keywords that people are finding
      other sites with so you can trounce them with your site

The free articles are still on offer. Now is the time to start making a blog in this niche, the keywords are just there for the taking. Work your butt off now and in one month you will be cashing in BIG TIME.

Best
    Chris

rolf, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  12. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Currently promoting your product. :) Props for being proactive in this thread and with the aff material.

Skribblez, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  13. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're welcome. If you or anyone else needs more help, just ask.

Also, don't anyone here be fooled by gravity figures. Many vendors inflate their gravity using rotating affiliate IDs on their order link. You can see this by clicking their order button and paying careful attention to your status bar.

I could use this gravity cheat but I do not. Seeing how some people are so easily swayed by gravity, I'm tempted to. It's a shame that people think this way in the first place.

rolf, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  14. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
  15. deanbrown

deanbrown Peon

Best Answers:
    You're taking your site down due to lack of sales but previously said that it was converting well? Hmm.

deanbrown, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  16. bt2007

bt2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah haha "1 in 60"

bt2007, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  17. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I stand by what I said. At launch it appeared to be converting 1 in 60 but I said more time was needed to see. Over time, it's more like 1 in 100 but only for a minority of affiliates (the good ones, especially those who have built lists). It was this minority who dominated in the early days.

Since then, the vast majority of affiliates have performed poorly. In my opinion, this market is finished. Who wants to buy a guide for $27, especially if you think about the demographic of game players?

I've even tested a price drop to $5 in the last few days and, guess what, nobody wants to buy even at this reduced price.

I'm doing a favour for people here by sharing my data and closing the site. I'm telling you guys to not bother with this niche and any future Zynga Facebook gaming niches. They are a total waste of time. These games are simplistic and do not attract sophisticated game players who are willing to invest in improving their gameplay. Zynga games are known to have almost "addictive" qualities. Well, if you've ever tried promoting Clickbank Quit Smoking guides (I have) then you'll know that they also suck in terms of profit potential.

If you want to make money in gaming, I suggest promoting other guides such as Rift Supremacy. I don't know about WoW guides as I know nothing of the niche and have never entered it. But as for Zynga Facebook gaming niches - stay away, the game is over.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
    rolf, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  18. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Rolf, you are actually the BEST Clickbank vendor I've ever seen.

To have the balls to not only close a sales site, but also tell the affiliates that the niche is crappy, even after they've sent traffic is a sign of a true warrior.

Most people in the World would not have the balls to do that, even if it is some anonymous forum on the Interwebs.

Lynxtouch, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  19. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Rolf,

Yep I think what killed it (Zynga Clickbank sites) in general is when you cannot use images or anything from the game. I have only seen one CB vendor do this and somehow get away with it.

Same thing happened when NC and I had a Mafia Wars site way back - it took off and then didn't do so well when we had to take off trademarked images etc...

Chris

Chri5123, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  20. s3lim-marketing

s3lim-marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Please don't take offense but the whole salespage smells of complete BS from the fake testimonials you made up to the fake story to the fake name (Chris "Coolridge" - seriously?). Especially when ALL the guides have that same made up story. I think the majority of people just look at that and laugh. Maybe before taking the site down you could try a more professional salespage.

s3lim-marketing, Aug 1, 2011 IP