1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No improvement in Google SERP even though I'm adding content.What can be done ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by invader, Jul 29, 2011.

Hey guys... One of my websites is constantly moving from 3rd-5th page rankings in Google.I add original content almost everyday, all related to the keyword. I post articles on High PR article directories every 3-4 days.
    Here's what I get in Google when I type in the keyword - about 12,200,000 results.
    Adwords Keyword Tools suggests that there are about 10,000 Global searches for this keyword and the competition it suggests as "LOW".
    I've submitted my website to various directories though only a few have accepted it, to be precise I've only 7 back-links and I'm expecting a few more since the back-links haven't been indexed yet.
    I'm concentrating only on High PR back-links.
    I would love to know what can be done to get my website on the first page, I don't sell any products. I prefer WhiteHat SEO methods. I can give you any further info if needed.
    Any constructive replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thnx,
    Invader.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
    invader, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  2. Torafox

Torafox Peon

Best Answers:
    get far more backlinks from possibly high PR pages with anchor text matching the keywords you want to SEO for. 7 backlinks isnt exactly much. when you have 7000 - things will probaby look different :)

Torafox, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  3. invader

invader Peon

Best Answers:
    Thnx for the reply torafox ... I've been trying to get more backlinks but none seems to be listed when I check on Backlinkwatch site. Apart from submitting Articles and submitting my site to directories, what other ways are fruitful in building backlink.My website is related to the Photography industry, so how I get more purposeful backlinks rather than piling on junk backlinks.

invader, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  4. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Adding content doesn't mean SEO or that you will rank
    Build backlinks ...

w3bmaster, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  5. shaaam2007

shaaam2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only back links from high PR directories is not enough to get high traffic to your website. Major factor is "Quality Content" Yes now google only targeting the high quality information shared on web. So keep good going with Quality and On Page SEO. You will get good results soon..

shaaam2007, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  6. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try with Blog and forums integration to your web site and see..

Prasseo, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  7. madhusmita

madhusmita Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use the SEO methods to optimize your site.This can be done by the link building methods.The link building methods you need to follow is Blog posting, Forum Posting, Article Posting, Social Bookmarking, Classified submission, Directory submission and Press release submission.

madhusmita, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  8. rankexperts

rankexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    You are adding fresh content on daily basis that is a good practice but you have to build back links from some high authority websites. I must say that you are wasting your time in directory submission. Try contacting some authority websites in your niche for back links. Social Bookmarking and Blogging could play a vital role. Ask your friend bloggers to write about your website ( with a link back to your website), just be consistent in building back links.

rankexperts, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  9. CherryV

CherryV Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need more and more backlinks....you also need to make sure you have all your social buttons and have your links shared on social networks.

CherryV, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  10. seogic

seogic Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you done SEO on Page ?...

seogic, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  11. invader

invader Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for the replies guys ! Yes I have done the On-Page SEO .... I'm building my backlinks by submitting articles and i'm now using Social Bookmarking too, but one quick question though, how do I get the backlinks indexed faster ? I ping them using a service like ping-o-matic, other than that how do I go about this ?

thnx
    Invader 

invader, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  12. invader

invader Peon

Best Answers:
    no matter what I do, it is kinda stuck to page 4 on Google ! Doesn't seem to move a bit ! 

invader, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  13. Alex060985

Alex060985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The first issue that you need to be looking at is making sure that the links are do-follow, so many article directories have now switched over to no follow, taking out the value of the links!

Alex060985, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  14. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to diversify your backlinks more. Having just article directories and social bookmarks pointing at your site doesn't cut it. Try getting blog comments, forum profiles, in content links and other backlinks as well. 

brada7x, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  15. invader

invader Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I'm doing it all but the backlinks are not getting indexed ! 

invader, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  16. IM SEO Services

IM SEO Services Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We would gladly offer our SEO services to your website.
    Please check your PM for full details.

Thank you for your interest,
    IM SEO Services

IM SEO Services, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  17. aznjack31

aznjack31 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure your on page and off page seo are working correctly. Your meta tags should be configured correctly. I know the site builder www.easywebcontent.com has this option built into the system so you should check them out for a complete solution.

aznjack31, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  18. jdr8271

jdr8271 Member

Best Answers:
    how long have you been doing this for?  Typically it takes at least two months for any impact from a new link, and a similar amount of time to adjust the rankings for your new content.

jdr8271, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  19. smilodon

smilodon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't agree that you need only dofollow links, as no follow links also give IP diversity to your backling profile.

And yes, diversify. The least you can do is blog and forum commenting, article submission, places like yahoo answers, web 2.0 sites and directory submissions.

smilodon, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  20. dilon

dilon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create a Quality content then get it only high PR back links..Try to submit article in e zine article directory...Many directory have now no follow..but Google see Natural traffic!! So, try it out both!! One more thing that is very imp, both page optimization working good!!

dilon, Aug 3, 2011 IP