1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Guest Posters – Long Term Opportunity with Excellent Pay

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by smartweb, Jul 29, 2011.

I am looking for guest posters, to write blog posts and publish them on quality blogs.

Here is what I need:

1. You have to write original blog posts in excellent English and publish them on quality blogs. You will have to find the blogs for publishing yourself.
    2. Each of the guest posts you publish must have 1-2 do-follow backlinks to my site(s). I’ll specify what site(s) the post should link to and with what keywords.
    3. All blogs you publish to must be family-friendly, no adult/illegal/gambling/etc. blogs.
    4. All blogs you publish to must have PR3+ home page.

I need to see examples of guest posts you have done in the past, or I won’t consider your application at all.

If interested PM me examples of guest posting you have done before and let me know how much do you charge per guest post?

smartweb, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  2. mario.david

mario.david Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much you are willing to pay for this?

mario.david, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  3. SCLocal

SCLocal Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So I have to go and contact blog owners asking them to post on their site? This is pretty tedious stuff, what are you offering to pay?

SCLocal, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  4. smartweb

smartweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The pay is well above the average pay for guest posting on DP. If you are interested send me PM with samples of guest posting you have done, and I'll reply with the rate.

smartweb, Jul 30, 2011 IP